UBot Underground

My ubot account has been disabled!!!

Hi

I was one of the first customers of ubot, have had it since 09 and upgraded to pro version last year. Today I logged on to my server and tried to start up ubot for the first time in several weeks but I got the message "You are not eligible to use this version". So I went to the website at http://www.ubotstudio.com/customers/login to login and see if I could see what was up, but it wouldn't log in. When I tried to recover my username it said "No customer exists with that email.".

Why has my account been disabled?

The only thing I can think of is that I have installed ubot studio on my home computer (in Sweden) and on two of my dedicated servers I use which are in France and USA. I never usually use them at the same time but I have a vague memory from the last month or so of not being able to log in once and I had to close down ubot on my other machine to be able to do so. Perhaps I set off a red flag and it looks like I have been sharing accounts.

I have alot needing done today and without ubot I feel like I lost both my arms.

Please will someone PM me here ASAP to get my email address so we can get this issue sorted out? I couldn't find an email address for support on the homepage.

This may not be related... I had something similar happen with Scrapebox. I found out that some enterprising "individuals" have been raging DDOS attacks on their authentication servers. Script kiddies with too much time.

So, something similar could be happening here.

Hey all,

For future users who might find this>

There are many reasons why you may not be able to access or login to your UBot Studio Software.

1) You did not complete a confirmation call and we disabled your account for that reason. (New customers, we require you to call in / answer our calls within about 7 days of purchase. This is clear in your version of UBot Studio with a large message box that tells you you are unconfirmed.)

2) You are getting a message such as "You are not eligible to use this version of UBot Studio" when you try to use the software. This means your subscription to updates is expired and you have downloaded a newer version than you are eligible to use. This does NOT mean your account is disabled. Everyone who purchases a license gets free updates for 90 days, and has a lifetime use of the latest version that is released in that period.

If you are unsure what version you are eligible for, please open a support ticket and we'll get you the latest version that you are eligible to use.

Jason

• 1 year later...

So if I have not subscriptions, and need to download Ubot from the site, for some reason ... formated PC, or installing it in my 2do workstation ... I cant?

So if I have not subscriptions, and need to download Ubot from the site, for some reason ... formated PC, or installing it in my 2do workstation ... I cant?

If you are not subscribed, you need to make sure you are downloading the version you are eligible for.

If you open a ticket, that specific version will be sent to you.