UBot Underground

Is there any way to clear the cache,cookies or anything similar on the bot you're currently working on?

This way you don't need to restart the bot when it becomes sluggish.

Its pain in the ass when it becomes really slow and the only option you got is to close and open it again. There's no problem with restarting it but the issue is it opens really slow specially on bigger bots.

Are you referring to the interface or browser of a bot, or the UBot Studio browser when building your scripts?

We do not have a command that clears the cache in UBot Studio, though you have a clear cookies commands.

Clearing the cache will not affect the interface, and it will make the browser slower.

I think kreatus is referring to how if your working in Ubot for a while, or have a lot of code (uses the imaging system to display nodes) or have used a bit of the image recognition system in your code, ubot becomes very very slow, and hard to scroll, code, move around in ubot to the point its unbearable to work in, and have to close and reopen to get it going faster again only to have to repeat this process every few minutes.

We've been told in the past that the image recognition for the nodes to display causes this issue. and reason we dont have this issue in code view.

Would be best i think if the nodes where made with pure css then using a imaging system to create the nodes in my opinion, or make able the code view to accept drag and drop as well from node tree, to code view area but then you lose functionality for the selectors and other things.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...