UBot Underground

selling my first bot - a question

I am getting ready to sell my first bot (yea!!!)

What is the best way to package it and how are the rest of you doing it?

as a standalone exe

do you include a readme file with instrux

include an autorun bat file that runs the bot

Also, is it best to start on fiverr or are there other/better places to sell bots?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

There is some things to consider when trying to sell bots..

Who is your target market is the first and biggest thing to consider..

Once you know who your market is, then find the appropriate forum, or site to sell it on, webmaster sites are always great. Warrior Forum (most common), Digital Point (cheap, wants everything for nothing in my opinion)

Here is a much larger list

http://www.prelovac.com/vladimir/best-webmaster-forums

Keep in mind you also have black hat sites that normally have a buy / sell section as well.

So there is many venues to advertise, sell your product.

I suggest offering it on all forums to first 5 people to buy at a much lower cost to get reviews of the software posted on those sites. for people with a minimum amount of posts, or reputation, etc.. To gain trust in the product..

And this should help to bring awareness to your product and stability in sales and reputation.

TJ

I would also highly recommend getting Protect Gold not only to secure your bot but it also makes updating the bot super easy. Each time the user opens the bot it quickly checks for an updated version. If the updated version exists then it automatically downloads and opens it. Otherwise you're stuck having people manual download new updates all the time.

I would also highly recommend getting Protect Gold not only to secure your bot but it also makes updating the bot super easy. Each time the user opens the bot it quickly checks for an updated version. If the updated version exists then it automatically downloads and opens it. Otherwise you're stuck having people manual download new updates all the time.

agreed or some sort of licensing, update software..

You could also partner with several affiliates on forums who have already sold bots and maybe get some help from them. I know a lot do big rollouts with many partners and make extra money that way, and divide the work :)