UBot Underground

(NEED) bot to post in classifieds

Hello,

First of all, sorry for my english, if you speak spanish, much better.

New here, I was thinking in buy the tool (look powerful), but in reality I don t have a time to learn fast the use of the tool, so will be take more time.

Meantime, perhaps someone here could you help me to provide a bot with the following features:

Objective:

Simple Semi-automatic bot to post in classified sites (10/20 sites preloaded)

Features:

A tab with ability to navigate to hotmail/gmail/yahoo account to manage mails (builtin)

A tab with ability to select a preloaded site and create accounts, each classified site should be done separate by country (more details by pm or skype or email), in a navigation format.

The confirmation will be manually, to avoid bad use of the tool, meaning avoid spam.

Tab , ability to prepopulate the login sites, before account creation. Ability to save/load the logins details for each site.

Ability to clear, cache cookies.

A tab, to create/save/load Ads, saved/loaded in .txt format (title,description, all neccesary fields), full ads in one .txt file. And prepopulate with these data. If the description is not supported (for x cause), ability to 'copy description' (copy button) and paste manually.

A title field, support spinning sintax ex. {a|b|c}

A description field, must support spinning sintax. ex. {a|b|c}

A button to request a ticket support

A button to see tutorials

A button or something notifying a new update.

Ability to save and not remove any presettings before each new update, if apply.

Support up to 10 threads. Meaning by that, the bot load up to 10 selected sites of specific country.

Full OS support (xp, vista, 7, 32 bits, 64 bits, win server), not mac.

Details of specific tech requirements.

Licensing:

Ability to run a trial of 3 days

Ability to stop software to avoid piracy use.

The license will be sold for Year, with ability to stop if is not renewed.

The face of the bot must be in spanish (because is oriented to spanish people). I will help you to translate, don t worry.

Optionals:

Support captcha: most commons captcha (deathbycaptcha, decaptcher, etc. more cheaps captcha service).

Automatic email confirmation

Auto-update support

To scale the bot

Multithreaded (up to 20/50)

If you need more info, please PM me or contact by skype (adrian-mansilla) , I am from Argentina.

Looking to hear of you

Thanks a lot

Adrian

Edited by craig2

do i see that rigth ~ u wanna bot to resell?

sorry adrian...

i'm not sure but i thing u will not find one person here who knows about his job and who want do that for u

or..

if u ready to pay a fourdigit $$$$ then maybe

or what is the goal of this project for the developer?

lets bring bit more infos pls

Yeah, no this would definitely be somewhere in the $x,xxx range. It's not really a simple bot + they are looking for resale rights to it. Just the protection/trial is $600 retail through currently available avenues, way more if it needs to be customized. Tj's estimates are right on.

Having created a classified posting bot already I definitely agree with TJ's estimates.

Although posting to classified sites using a bot is relatively simple, its all the additional aspects that ad to the complexity of this bot, not to mentioned wanting it to cover 10-20 different classified sites.

The other aspect you should also consider is that the classfied sites make changes to stop bots working. I have already had to modify my bot twice in the last month to keep it working. Are you going to pay the developer and ongoing fee to make the necessary updates?

Hello,

Sorry guys, can post one by day.

My skype is adrian-mansilla, my email is adrian.mansilla@gmail.com

I don t know about a price, I agree the bot look simple but with some special features.

The main idea is not use to spamming these clasi sites, that is the reason for semi-automatic, where the user must be interact in the process of posting (ex. loading a pictures, etc.)

Option 1: a single thread, 1 site loaded by site (perhaps more cheap)

Option 2: a mulithreaded (up to 10) (more fast, considering 10/20 sites).

Can someone give me a proposal to consider please.

Thanks in advance

Adrian

adrian.mansilla@gmail.com

Hi Craig,

Do yourself a big favour and avoid unnecessary spam messages by skillfully writing your email in the form, email [at] something [dot] com.

FYI, there are bots that scrape forums for emails and blast pples emails with spam; these bots mostly grab emails in the form username@something.com.

Jst a by-stander.

W.

Hey Adrian, you are asking for a quote for the bot you wanted completed so i thought i would drop by and let you know that i can have this bot up and running pretty quick, so my quote for this job would be the following:

The bot as you requested (without updates) = $1,300

The bot as you requested (with ongoing updates) = $1,300 + $50 for every update supplied.

If you are interested in moving this project forward, please pm me.

Thanks

Mark

dont start pricedumping here.

do that on mail skype or whatr ever but dont use the forum for that.

dont need a second freelance here !

dont start pricedumping here.

do that on mail skype or whatr ever but dont use the forum for that.

dont need a second freelance here !

Sorry blumi40, didnt know you were the forum police.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...