UBot Underground

UI Html Window not updating itself with variable change

Hi Guys,

I have created a UI Html Window named "Accounts", i this i have a browse button and a button to Load Accounts which calls function loadaccounts() using ubot.runScript('loadaccounts()'). This is working fine, and i am able to get popup alert but the accounts loaded from file are stored in variables and those variables are fixed in the text boxes of UI Html Window but these text box do not update with the username and other details unless i click the start button on UBot executable.

Do you guys have any idea why this is happening though the loadaccounts script has all the functions in it to load accounts but still i have to click start button?

How can i fix this?

Thanks

Thank you so much JhonB and BotGuru, i used the debugger and figured out that there were some referencing variables to the CSV files which were not initialized.

Thanks a lot guys, the issue has been resolved.

Can you please tell me how can i mark check box checked, or unchecked and select item for combobox in Ui Html Window?

Thanks

Heads up on using UI HTML with more no. of variables or data. UI HTML is a big joke, on how it saves the stacks of variable changes in the memory and finally gets the bot to crash. It triggers onchange event every second and somehow adds new changes to memory.

So the bigger and more no. of variable in your UI HTML Windows, the lesser stable your bot will be.

Heads up on using UI HTML with more no. of variables or data. UI HTML is a big joke, on how it saves the stacks of variable changes in the memory and finally gets the bot to crash. It triggers onchange event every second and somehow adds new changes to memory.

So the bigger and more no. of variable in your UI HTML Windows, the lesser stable your bot will be.

memoryhandling in ubot is anyway grande fiasco !!

Thanks my friend, this helped.

in the ui html

mark the html code for the checkbox as checked by default. this will initiate the variable correctly, and have it false and unchecked in the UI, and then when you check it will become true

in the ui html

mark the html code for the checkbox as checked by default. this will initiate the variable correctly, and have it false and unchecked in the UI, and then when you check it will become true

Strange, but true! http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif