UBot Underground

uBot paid for itself :-)

Okay it took me a few months to learn enough (while working full-time) and produce a bot that actually earned me some money, but today it finally covered its costs. Most of which was made over the weekend.

Need to carry on working on the site and bot till hopefully it starts making enough to cover my income lol.

:lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

Thanks,

Funny thing is, what I am using UBot Studio for isn't even the reason I purchased it.

I originally purchased it to add content to my sites, but then saw someone promoting a site they owned (same niche as a domain I owned) and realised with Ubot I could do exactly the same, except much more efficiently :-)

As a guide

I have one site that currently gets 500-1000 visitors a day, it has taken me years to get the site to rank above Wikipedia and start earning revenue, and even with all the traffic if makes perhaps $50-$60 a month from adsense and affiliate links. (Took weeks and weeks of work (doing everything manually).

A site I promote with a bot I created in ubot, had been online for a month, generates perhaps 10 visits a day and 1 sale per day. Currently earns $30-60 a day. (Run the bot once or twice a day, takes maybe 5-10 minutes). The site isn't even finished, doesn't look that great and google barely even considers it worth a crawl. The reason it works with a small amount of traffic is the traffic is really targetted, so 80% of people visiting specifically want exactly what I am promoting. 50% of those will at least enquire about it and 10% will convert.

Okay, nothing amazing with the bot so far, but I know I can increase the usage of this bot and probably increase traffic and conversions 10 times what it currently gets and even doing that I won't even be scratching the surface of the market, so basically staying under the radar and generate a nice little bit of income.

At the moment the biggest issue is time, I work full time, get up at 6am, usually don't get home till after 6pm and once I do I cook/eat dinner, maybe go to the gym and watch some TV. Then the evening is over and it all starts again the next day. So my aim by Christmas is to match my current full-time job income (Not enough to give up my job, but a realistic target).

Thanks,

Funny thing is, what I am using UBot Studio for isn't even the reason I purchased it.

I originally purchased it to add content to my sites, but then saw someone promoting a site they owned (same niche as a domain I owned) and realised with Ubot I could do exactly the same, except much more efficiently :-)

As a guide

I have one site that currently gets 500-1000 visitors a day, it has taken me years to get the site to rank above Wikipedia and start earning revenue, and even with all the traffic if makes perhaps $50-$60 a month from adsense and affiliate links. (Took weeks and weeks of work (doing everything manually).

A site I promote with a bot I created in ubot, had been online for a month, generates perhaps 10 visits a day and 1 sale per day. Currently earns $30-60 a day. (Run the bot once or twice a day, takes maybe 5-10 minutes). The site isn't even finished, doesn't look that great and google barely even considers it worth a crawl. The reason it works with a small amount of traffic is the traffic is really targetted, so 80% of people visiting specifically want exactly what I am promoting. 50% of those will at least enquire about it and 10% will convert.

Okay, nothing amazing with the bot so far, but I know I can increase the usage of this bot and probably increase traffic and conversions 10 times what it currently gets and even doing that I won't even be scratching the surface of the market, so basically staying under the radar and generate a nice little bit of income.

At the moment the biggest issue is time, I work full time, get up at 6am, usually don't get home till after 6pm and once I do I cook/eat dinner, maybe go to the gym and watch some TV. Then the evening is over and it all starts again the next day. So my aim by Christmas is to match my current full-time job income (Not enough to give up my job, but a realistic target).

Congrats and continued success!

One question regarding your new site... Are you using ubot to generate traffic through forum posts, videos, articles or what?

Congrats and continued success!

One question regarding your new site... Are you using ubot to generate traffic through forum posts, videos, articles or what?

I will be using forums and videos in the future to increase the advertising of my site, but I haven't been using these at the moment.

I am also somewhat reluctant to say what method I am using purely because at the moment I have limited competition against my adverts and if loads of others start doing it it will make it much harder. What I can say, is I am using affiliates of service providers - Think - debt management, hotel bookings, holidays, etc.. ;-)

• Like 1

Okay it took me a few months to learn enough (while working full-time) and produce a bot that actually earned me some money, but today it finally covered its costs. Most of which was made over the weekend.

Need to carry on working on the site and bot till hopefully it starts making enough to cover my income lol.

:lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

Sounds like a very good start to me ...and also that you are using ubot to improve the revenue from your own site. Now, rinse and repeat, with more sites !

Phil

Great job man! Grats!

BTW you say that the site makes you around $30 to $60 that's about $1300 a month from one site. I'll gladly take that considering I'm unemployed.

So when are you quitting your day job? :P

Anyway I found this post interesting because I actually bought ubot to start promoting small sites for revenue. Got any tips or are you planning on selling it in the future.

PS. If anyone knows or has a good bot that is great for promoting niche sale sites pm me please :)

Darek

Edited by darek

Please diversify I have seen to many people lose there income to a google change or a PayPal account suspension.

Hundreds of ways to make money with ubot examples earn credits in traffic exchange, amazon affil product creation sites, custom script installs, scripts to increase pageranks etc

• 1 month later...

I am new as well and still trying to learn how to make my first bot. Sadly, with my offline job and running a few online businesses, I am short on time. So, I am not getting there with a speed I would like to, but seeing and reading threads like this is a great motivatinal tool for me and I am sure for lots of newbies.

Congrats to the OP.