UBot Underground

[Buy] Twitter Account Creator

So I'm looking for a basic account creator. I will then use those accounts with smbots.com TwitterBot ... unless you have any better ideas? Over on BHW TWTDominator is the buzz, but I do not fancy paying hundreds of dollars for yet another platform that will get shut down.

So I'm looking for a basic account creator. I will then use those accounts with smbots.com TwitterBot ... unless you have any better ideas? Over on BHW TWTDominator is the buzz, but I do not fancy paying hundreds of dollars for yet another platform that will get shut down.

Hey,

I am the developer of Twtdominator, was googling around and found this post.

Just wanted to let you know, we are outside the legal reach of Twitter or any US based company for that matter.

So you can invest in our software with peace. We have been running Facedominator since September 2011 and it has over 1000s of user community now.

are you looking for verified accounts? or accounts that your purely going to burn through and spam with?

Both really, as I am confident I can monetize either.

Hey,

I am the developer of Twtdominator, was googling around and found this post.

Just wanted to let you know, we are outside the legal reach of Twitter or any US based company for that matter.

So you can invest in our software with peace. We have been running Facedominator since September 2011 and it has over 1000s of user community now.

Now that does shed a whole different light on it, yes. OK any discount code for Ubotters :) Also, how about a Discount to buy both this and the Facedominator, which I didn't even know existed.

Now that does shed a whole different light on it, yes. OK any discount code for Ubotters :) Also, how about a Discount to buy both this and the Facedominator, which I didn't even know existed.

Not that this is any of my business. I have not used the other software nor have i even heard of it. but if you have been in this (advertising game) for a minute you would have heard of programs like " DM mailer " 50,000$ (not dark mailer) "Cyber Shark" (10,000$) by light speed marketing, Super Server platinum 7,500$ by light speed marketing. I can go on an on.. I owned both DM mailer and Super Server Platinum and trailed tested Cyber Shark.

All these programs lasted for years but in the end with marketing ups and downs you were lucky if you made ur money back when that form of marketing was hot..

Even Programs like glad Genius that always did work and still does. CL is nothing like it use to be.. I think i paid 1200$ for Clad genius (charged back cuz CL pretty much died when i got it and their updates took so long to get by the time you got it CL changed something else). With all that said Clad Still works.. Still a good program. But in my eyes CL is dead.. Now take Ubot.. It can not die.. it can only get better.. not only that but lets say w/e method you have and or sites you market to die or other ones get better. with ubot you can just move on to the next.. Not have to learn anything new(programs), buy anything new.

Worse thing you might have to do is learn your new method / sites you advertise to then apply that to what you already know about ubot..

I think Ubot is still relatively new, yet already so powerful. give it a few years, i think ubot will be the best all around marketing software +, out there. If its not already.

If i was you id stick to ubot..

Not that this is any of my business. I have not used the other software nor have i even heard of it. but if you have been in this (advertising game) for a minute you would have heard of programs like " DM mailer " 50,000$ (not dark mailer) "Cyber Shark" (10,000$) by light speed marketing, Super Server platinum 7,500$ by light speed marketing. I can go on an on.. I owned both DM mailer and Super Server Platinum and trailed tested Cyber Shark.

All these programs lasted for years but in the end with marketing ups and downs you were lucky if you made ur money back when that form of marketing was hot..

Even Programs like glad Genius that always did work and still does. CL is nothing like it use to be.. I think i paid 1200$ for Clad genius (charged back cuz CL pretty much died when i got it and their updates took so long to get by the time you got it CL changed something else). With all that said Clad Still works.. Still a good program. But in my eyes CL is dead.. Now take Ubot.. It can not die.. it can only get better.. not only that but lets say w/e method you have and or sites you market to die or other ones get better. with ubot you can just move on to the next.. Not have to learn anything new(programs), buy anything new.

Worse thing you might have to do is learn your new method / sites you advertise to then apply that to what you already know about ubot..

I think Ubot is still relatively new, yet already so powerful. give it a few years, i think ubot will be the best all around marketing software +, out there. If its not already.

If i was you id stick to ubot..

You are right! I feel that in my bones. I will knuckle down and get the learning curve out of the way. As a newbie though, I would like to hear how Ubot is superior to easier solutions such as ZennoPoster?

You are right! I feel that in my bones. I will knuckle down and get the learning curve out of the way. As a newbie though, I would like to hear how Ubot is superior to easier solutions such as ZennoPoster?

I havent used ZP.. but from what i read from:

ZP is an advanced piece of software and the learning curve is long. You almost need to be a programmer to fully be able to take advantage of all the different functions ZP offers. Once I used it, it took me quite some time to even understand the basics. First you have to record what you want done, with complicated copy paste macro script, then you have to organize your template and map it out before you can use it.

There is a lot to learn. A lot that has nothing to do with anything else.. The whole Automation/recording thing i dnt like reminds me of Autoit. Seems a lot to learn that can not be associated with anything else.. If this is a career for you and you dnt have the time to learn a programming language because you need to make money NOW Ubot seems the better choice. from what i can see ubot far out preforms based on the learning curve that goes along with learning something so powerful.

One of the main things i like about Ubot is its so easy for someone who hasn't ever programmed before.. I literally made a working bot my first day. That supplied leads for my office.

Another thing i like is how its pretty much set up once you get the pro version to be learned as an actual language. It teaches you the fundamentals of programming and allow's you to learn new things like Regex and use them, in some cases the same day. With real programming it takes so long before you can see your work in action.

Not with ubot.

As far as method.. Its not a method. its a tool to be used with millions of methods.

not to repeat my point but the way you learn with Ubot practically leads you right into Javascript / regex and makes you relearn html/css. but the best part in my eyes is as you learn you make money..

There is no down time (wasnt for me anyways..). You get things done right out of the box. And it only gets better with time. Giving you a foundation to maybe learn a "real language" but im betting (i could be wrong) that Ubot is only going to get better.. Maybe im going a little far but i see ubot today what VB was about 10 years ago.

I would not be surprised if in 10 years Ubot didnt even have a browser by defualt or a took any set form out side of standard user licence. Ask your self, based on what you see right now. Will ZP even be around in 10 years ? Im willing to be my life ubot will be.

So you would not delay going Pro, as a Beginner even, you feel that will help?

I havent used ZP.. but from what i read from:

There is a lot to learn. A lot that has nothing to do with anything else.. The whole Automation/recording thing i dnt like reminds me of Autoit. Seems a lot to learn that can not be associated with anything else.. If this is a career for you and you dnt have the time to learn a programming language because you need to make money NOW Ubot seems the better choice. from what i can see ubot far out preforms based on the learning curve that goes along with learning something so powerful.

One of the main things i like about Ubot is its so easy for someone who hasn't ever programmed before.. I literally made a working bot my first day. That supplied leads for my office.

Another thing i like is how its pretty much set up once you get the pro version to be learned as an actual language. It teaches you the fundamentals of programming and allow's you to learn new things like Regex and use them, in some cases the same day. With real programming it takes so long before you can see your work in action.

Not with ubot.

As far as method.. Its not a method. its a tool to be used with millions of methods.

not to repeat my point but the way you learn with Ubot practically leads you right into Javascript / regex and makes you relearn html/css. but the best part in my eyes is as you learn you make money..

There is no down time (wasnt for me anyways..). You get things done right out of the box. And it only gets better with time. Giving you a foundation to maybe learn a "real language" but im betting (i could be wrong) that Ubot is only going to get better.. Maybe im going a little far but i see ubot today what VB was about 10 years ago.

I would not be surprised if in 10 years Ubot didnt even have a browser by defualt or a took any set form out side of standard user licence. Ask your self, based on what you see right now. Will ZP even be around in 10 years ? Im willing to be my life ubot will be.

YES..

I got the standard edition and i think about 7 days later i went pro. Once i found out you could see the source and get as surgical as you wanted to, I knew i had to have it. I have always wanted to learn how to code but i never had enough time. still dnt. ubot seemed like the answer to a lot of my problems.

/// funny story/side note****I actually bought it cuz i needed yellow book leads faster then just going to the site. So i google "yellow pages scrapper" and saw a video showing this sick yellow book scrapper made with "Ubot", the file i downloaded ended up being fake/a virus. I thought maybe it was just the bot coming up as one. So i figured i needed the software to run it.. Even after buying the software the program didnt work. lol

I was already in love tho.

I upgraded.. cuz truthfully how good could it be unless you could get as in depth as you want.

I opted for the PRO version directly (not an upgrade from the Standard version) because I didn't want any limitations. The only difference between PRO and DEV is the branding removal, as far as I know. I'm a beginner when it comes to programming, but not to to other things. I can code HTML and edit PHP scripts. I know what to look for when editing code, but there are many commands and functions to all programming languages that you will need to learn. This is the same for ubot. There are many commands and functions, but there has to be in order for it to do what you need and more. You just need to learn and understand the commands, how they function, and what they do. If ubot wasn't complex, then you could only create simple bots that everyone and anyone could create, so what would be the point.

I purchased ubot last Sunday (June 10) after literally months of waiting to pull the trigger. I watched every video I could find and read through many forums that mention the good and the bad about ubot (ubot forums, WF, BHW). From what I read and saw, the good outweighed the bad, so I finally went for it. It was a big investment for me and yes, I plan to create bots to sell and make my money back, but it won't happen overnight. ubot takes some time to learn.

Within 3 hours of downloading it, I had created my first bot. Nothing too complicated, but something that I do often. Since then, I've improved my bot so now it's automated and works very well. It performs when I'm asleep and when I'm away from my computer, so it's truly automated. In fact, it's running right now, which over time, will save me hours of work.

This was my first challenge...to see if ubot could do what I needed. It passed and I'm learning more functionality and features that will help me build better bots.

I recommend you purchase ubot PRO. There's a 30 day money back guarantee so if you can't figure it out or it's just not for you, then request your money back. I'm still in my first week and I'm happy with where I am with ubot. I spend a few hours a day with it (that's all I have) and am learning at a good pace for me. Once I'm to the point where I'm comfortable creating bots to sell, I'll upgrade to DEV.

I also suggest you purchase it in the morning, so you'll have a full day to play with it and build your first bot. Try and create a bot that duplicates something you do often. It could be as simple as logging into a website, but do it so you learn how it all works. Take baby steps. You will get frustrated and excited, but you won't have anything to show for it until you buy it yourself and practice.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Standard is a good way to get a feel for it. But in my eye you haven't even used it till u get pro.. It really is that much better. I cant wait to get Dev. but i honestly don't need it. I don't even know html well enough to make the custom stuff.. I have made the commitment to my self that im going to grow with this software.

I think you should too ;)

btw.. im no pro, but i really do love working on this thing. So if you ever need any help, you can always ask me.. best way to learn is to just DO IT..

• Like 1

I just went Pro! :)

YES..

I got the standard edition and i think about 7 days later i went pro. Once i found out you could see the source and get as surgical as you wanted to, I knew i had to have it. I have always wanted to learn how to code but i never had enough time. still dnt. ubot seemed like the answer to a lot of my problems.

/// funny story/side note****I actually bought it cuz i needed yellow book leads faster then just going to the site. So i google "yellow pages scrapper" and saw a video showing this sick yellow book scrapper made with "Ubot", the file i downloaded ended up being fake/a virus. I thought maybe it was just the bot coming up as one. So i figured i needed the software to run it.. Even after buying the software the program didnt work. lol

I was already in love tho.

I upgraded.. cuz truthfully how good could it be unless you could get as in depth as you want.

I recommend you purchase ubot PRO. There's a 30 day money back guarantee so if you can't figure it out or it's just not for you, then request your money back.

I could be wrong but i think there is only a 14/15 day return policy on pro.

It's ME that will be wrong ... not the Software lol - so I am not worried. I need to just get stuck in now! It is GREAT to have a real community here too - thanks everyone!

I could be wrong but i think there is only a 14/15 day return policy on pro.

It's ME that will be wrong ... not the Software lol - so I am not worried. I need to just get stuck in now! It is GREAT to have a real community here too - thanks everyone!

Yes, such a great community!

That should answer the question you asked in another thread about which is better, zenno poster versus Ubot. ;)

I have both, and the support here is hands down "top notch".

Justin