UBot Underground

Get away with murder bot

LOL

Let me lead you down this road to a deeper point.

IF (and that is a big if) you setup a few VPS accounts and run a specialized group of Twitter and Facebook bots you could literally have a conversation with many people across the country with differing IP addresses. You could even send yourself text messages and maybe even call your cell phone.

I am pretty sure this would work. However, you will have to pay me not to run my surveillance bot that is currently running which watches everyone (including John). For paying me off just signup for my "Monitor the Cops by GPS Service"

LOL

• Like 1

You tend to forget that I am a master of counter-surveillance...Everything your bot thinks I am doing, is actually what you are doing! So what you have created, in effect, is a virtual mirror.

When you look at the dark side, careful you must be ... for the dark side looks back.

LOL

Let me lead you down this road to a deeper point.

IF (and that is a big if) you setup a few VPS accounts and run a specialized group of Twitter and Facebook bots you could literally have a conversation with many people across the country with differing IP addresses. You could even send yourself text messages and maybe even call your cell phone.

I am pretty sure this would work. However, you will have to pay me not to run my surveillance bot that is currently running which watches everyone (including John). For paying me off just signup for my "Monitor the Cops by GPS Service"

LOL

Dang it! I just received a subpoena from Congress about my "Fast and Furious" bot. Oh well I'll send them my Holder bot and that will bring them to a grinding halt.

No problem John. My other bot is now creating other super bots to do stuff if have not thought of, I call it SkyNet.

That's ok...I was on Bush's Homeland Security Council at which time I completed a covert project called "Operation Rule the Universe"...The completed bot is in a silo deep in the prairies somewhere ready to be launched by the official United States Windows Task Scheduler. I can't say what it does, or the angry monkey in my closet will kill me...

John

• Like 1

fast and furious bot?

Dang it! I just received a subpoena from Congress about my "Fast and Furious" bot.

My other bot is now creating other super bots to do stuff if have not thought of, I call it SkyNet.

I am excepting pre-orders for my 600 series that operates through Skynet. If your interested send me a PM.