UBot Underground

Eughh.. How many times can ubot crash in one day?!

I have a pretty good computer - I can easily run photoshop, a wysiwyg web editor, firefox(with 20+tabs open), spinning software and be connected to remote desktop WITH skype running in the background and have no problems at all...

However when I run ubot (with no other programs running) it's constantly crashing.. The amount of work I've lost because of this is countless.. Not huge amounts of work - I'm always saving constantly - but just small amounts of work which I then have to tediously re-do..

For example I just made a small script which fills out the forms on the first page of a sign up for some website - now I'm not going to save after every single new command - that would be absurd.. But maybe it's getting to that stage..

So I spent 10 minutes making the script for this page - not a long amount of time at all BUT it's kinda shitty when the bot just crashes and then I have to waste my time re-doing this 10 minutes of work..

With the amount that the program crashes I'd say that I've probably spent hours just re-doing work that I've already done..

And ubot doesn't just crash outright - sometimes the browser decides to crash which means I have to save and then restart ubot - which is time consuming and very annoying - today this happened to me about 5 times in a row!!

Then there's the issue of : 'Please finish editing all nodes before running your script'

This happens when you forget to press 'ok' on one of the commands - 'So', I think to myself, 'I better click okay and then I'll be able to run'

But NOOOO - it seems that if this error message occurs ubot will no longer run at all - even if everysingle command has finished being edited - if you forgot the first time this error message will not go away - so then I have to restart ubot again!!

Today I've restarted ubot about 20 times...

I paid a decent amount of money for this software and am seriously considering upgrading to PRO - ubot is an awesome piece of software but these bugs are really bringing the quality and usability down - PLEASE sort it out - I really want to enjoy using this software - at the moment it's more like I'm having an arm wrestle with it then we're working together..

You must have the same mind as me. I am struggling with these issues on a day to day basis, and it really brings the quality of UBOT down.

Today UBOT has crashed on me a few times. I do try and save when I can, but it would be absurd to save after every command, like you are saying.

I also think Seth Turin should be on this forums more, giving us feedback. After all, he is the maker of UBOT. This software is brilliant, but it is these little things which keep on happening on a daily basis which is really getting me down.

Come on UBOT team. Let's see the next update with these bugs fixed! ;)

What are you guys doing when it crashes - to be honest, Ubot hasn't crashed on me for a long while now....perhaps if you both say what you are doing prior to the crash it may identify a bug in a function somewhere.

You never know :)

I run ubot on a Mac using parallels and I often have 3 ubots running at once. I noticed the drag and drop gets slow when I do this. I have to click, and wait a sec before I drag.

I use Ubot a lot and I think it might of crashed once or twice on me, then again maybe not. I bet if I ran it on a decent PC (If such a thing actually existed :rolleyes: ) I bet it wouldn't crash at all.

Ghoast:

Sounds like you got an unstable system.

I would do the following:

1) Uninstall all .NET framework versions

2) Download and install .NET framework 4

3) Make sure you are up to date on all Win 7 service releases

4) Uninstall Chrome if you have it on your system

5) Run CCleaner Cleaner and Registry

I don't seem to have very many problems with Ubot when using the Studio. Although I have had it magically eat my custom commands.

I'm not kidding, I was making a large bot with many custom commands, then I switched tabs and sixteen of my custom commands dissapeared. I should have saved, talk about hours of work wasted.

Although I do arm wrestle with my compiled bots ALOT. My record number of crashes at once from one bot is 19. :o

post-3911-0-99752600-1339011651_thumb.jpg

Set it to run all night and woke up to the above screen. Talk about a great way to start the day. So the record is 19.

Beat that. No, Seriously. Beat that bug with a big ass stick!

yes there is something wrong. I have one bot I made with over 100 URS and even after splitting the bot into smaller sections it kept crashing. Maybe someone should ask Eddie to look into it.

yes there is something wrong. I have one bot I made with over 100 URS and even after splitting the bot into smaller sections it kept crashing. Maybe someone should ask Eddie to look into it.

I know that Eddie is aware of one of the bugs that is causing the crashing. It is related to the Awesomium library and they have to wait for an update from them.

Sucks waiting though... Been waiting a LONG time to get ubot to work for what I originally bought it for.

Just sent Eddie a skype and asked him to look into it. It could be something very simple that we are doing incorrectly. You just never know.

Well he has already looked at my bot, and it's nothing related to my code.

It's an Awesomium issue (at least mine is).

Just checked their website and they said V 1.7 RC1 will be release on June 19th.

Hopefully that means their will be a new update shortly after that! Keeping my fingers crossed that it will fix the majority of the problems that we are all facing.

a2mateit. I am online with Eddie now. I sent him my bot that has been crashing and he is looking it at. If you guys have some examples send them to Eddie so he can see what we are talking about. Yes it does suck waiting on fixes...but nothing else we can do.

Ouch!

I "save as" like I am OCD. I end up with so many files Its crazy. The "edit node" thing happened to me a few times and I got paranoid. :o

I don't seem to have very many problems with Ubot when using the Studio. Although I have had it magically eat my custom commands.

I'm not kidding, I was making a large bot with many custom commands, then I switched tabs and sixteen of my custom commands dissapeared. I should have saved, talk about hours of work wasted.

Although I do arm wrestle with my compiled bots ALOT. My record number of crashes at once from one bot is 19. :o

post-3911-0-99752600-1339011651_thumb.jpg

Set it to run all night and woke up to the above screen. Talk about a great way to start the day. So the record is 19.

Beat that. No, Seriously. Beat that bug with a big ass stick!

I really like Eddie because every time I have an issue that there seems to be no answer for he fixes it for me. All we can do is wait for them to fix it. In the mean time I save often and end up restarting the program 2 to 3 time daily and press on.

At least we know they are aware of the issue and are looking into it for us. Yes I have had a few strange experiences with Ubot. I always tell them and they always fix it. So please be patient it all takes time.

• 1 month later...

But NOOOO - it seems that if this error message occurs ubot will no longer run at all - even if everysingle command has finished being edited - if you forgot the first time this error message will not go away - so then I have to restart ubot again!!

Today I've restarted ubot about 20 times...

This happens to me all the time.. Its really really really really really really really annoying. I seriously hate having to keep restart ubot every 15/20 minutes some times..

I bought the pro-version and do not think this should be an issue. I wonder how much effort would have to go into fixing this..