UBot Underground

[Sell] Upad Ninja - Available Only Till Oct 15,2018!

UPAD NINJA!

[This Offer will be available only till October 15th!
After that , this offer not available for sale anywhere!]

Production quality ubot studio syntax highlighting inside notepad++ along with cool workflow boosters.

Hello Ubotters!

I have Finally cracked the code on using the Ubot studio's syntax highlighting inside of notepad++!

As you can see from the screenshots below , you now have production quality syntax highlighting inside Notepad++.

In addition to the syntax highlighting, I have also customized the Function list feature in notepad++ to show all Ubot studio -
variable names,list names, functions,command names and table names.

I have also modified notepad++  uscript language file to accept a new kind of comments called 'temporary comments' and as you will see in the video below its quite a productivity booster!

check out these screenshots!
---------------

------------------------------------------
There are some differences between The syntax highlighting between what you get in Notepad++ vs Ubot text editor - I feel they are not significant and do not take away any workflow benefit while editing inside notepad++ , but i'll let you decide -

1. the Html code inside notepad shows up in pink - while the Ubot code is in red text :

as a work around - you  can select and isoloate this code and right click to set the langauge to HTML.

see video - 

2.The name of the defines will be in red text.

Examples to show - that even functions not highlighted in Ubotstudio can be highlighted if you wish -

doesn't have to be this way -can also easily revert to  default behaviour - thisis just to show you what's possile with the new langauage file in notepad++

The only issue for which currently I have no solution  -

The issue is, if notepad++ comes across Ubot Studio command names - it will syntax color them - as can been seen happening in the screenshots
above.

This happens only with the commnd names not with other keywords like - function names/list names/variable names/table names are all ok
can be used freely anywhere.

As a workaround- try not to use Ubot studio command names in the body of your code. They work fine when used in command names - uisng them else where causes them to render as blue.

Then there are instances when Ubot syntax fails and notepad++ syntx works -

Other differences - digits will always render in black - no matter where they are placed

regex named capture groups  wiil be rendered in pink - 

demo videos -
--------------------------
When working with your Ubot Studio code, it is sometimes helpful to be able to isolate a portion of your code you are working on - maybe you are studying it or modifying it - and then when you are done ,  to be able to quickly add the modified code back to its original location. 

I am sure you can also think up other use case where this can be useful.

-------------------------
Function list customization in notepad++

The new version of notepad++ has added  a cool new feature called Function list - which will analyze the source code present on the page and then it will extract and list all the function names  in the source code - this feature does not work for Ubot studio as it is not recognized as a language by notepad - I have customized this to work with Uscript files inside Npp - check it out

---------------------------
Add Temporary comments -workflow enhancer

------------------------------
You can select any text or phrase inside of your code - and then right click to serach the ubot studio forum for more info on that topic..

--------------------------

The uScript langauge file includes keywords for all of the commands and function in ubot studio version 5.9.50 

You do not have to worry about 3rd party plugins they render just fine - see example - exbrowser code

---------------------------------------------------------
The purchase include all of the notepad++ configuration files needed to setup syntax highlighting plus workflow automation settings and a detailed setup video.

Not available for sale anymore!

[After purchase please P.M me your PayPal email and transaction details - I'll have the package sent to your PayPal email Id]
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I received a review copy of this.

After having watched the video that comes with it on setup and using it with notepad++ its a very cool syntax highlighter to simulate code view of a ubot source.

If you're into code view or wanting to view source code in an editor this is definitely the way to go.