UBot Underground

How To Set The Height Of Html Panel (Or Any Ui Content) To 100%?

Hi Fellow Botters,

if someone uses exBrowser or simply does "disable show browser" in bots, is it somehow possible to set a custom UI Panel with height of 100% percent, instead of fixed pixel height?

Any help how to get a UI Panel or any HTML Interface to 100% height would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Kreatus, thanks for your answer.

I think what you suggested, will only hide the browser. What I look for is to "strecth" the UI HTML to height 100%, no fixed pixels, so it will always cover the window.

Maybe I found a temporary work around: using "load html" and using Inline CSS to set "height:100%;" for body tag.

Maybe there are other solutions.

I see. What i did before to achieve that is the put 5000 on the height of the ui html so when you stretch the height of the bot you can still ui html.

Edit: Then when you compile the bot adjust the height to the height you want it to be so the users will only see the ui html even if they pull the height down.

Not sure if I fully get your question but this can't hurt.

Do you want the elements in the GUI to move when you move the window? Throw this into a browser and resize it. You can put divs and tables inside of the container div and they should move with it.

<html>
<head>
	<style>
		body {
			background-color: #eeeeee;
			width: 100%;
			height: 100%;
		}

#container {
			left: 20%;
			top: 20%;
			position: absolute;
		}		
	</style>
</head>
<body>
	<div id="container">
		<div>stuff</div>
	</div>
</body>
</html>

Hi Fellow Botters! @Learjet & @HelloInsomnia!

To be honest, what I try is to use the complete ubot window to show only one single HTML UI Area (Interface) that covers complete height and width.

I will not use the internal browser at all.

What I try to achieve is to build a modern HTML5, JS and CSS3 Interface into one "Control Panel" that covers all visible area of the application.

The Control Panel should cover the complete height (100%) and width (100%). It must be dinamically, cause windows size can change and it uses responsive elements.

Is this possible? To use the complete visible Area of the bot window as an interactive and full height/width HTML/CSS/JS custom Interface?

Hope it is clear what I want to achieve. For the bot execution itself we will never use internal browser, only exbrowser or http requests.

Thanks for all your help bro's :)

This can be seen as an example Interface (HTML/JS/CSS) here: http://blackrockdigital.github.io/startbootstrap-sb-admin-2/pages/index.html

If you would try to make the complete ubot application window to load such an interface only.

Not showing internal browser and using 100% width and height for such an HTML Interface. HTML Interface needs to cover the complete bot application window.

I looked into a hack for you but not having much luck.  I think you need to have the dev license to achieve what you are looking to do.

Check out the image here, is this what you need?

http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/Compiling_in_the_Developer_Edition

Peace,

LJ

• Like 1

Hi Learjet, I actually have the DEV license already :) but it seems what I want is still not a "standard feature" for developers.

Thanks for your efforts tough!

The link you shared: http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/Compiling_in_the_Developer_Edition

It is not what I looking for, they use PIXELS to define HEIGHT.

But we want it to use 100% PERCENT, so it will always cover.

Thats exactly why I started this thread :) we are coming near now. 

Peace and thanks back to you.

I've been a front end developer for about 14 years and height properties are still one of the quirkiest issues in most markup languages, but thankfully you can usually solve it via percentages and unfortunately that's not our disposal in this case. DOH!

Peace,

LJ

Hi Learjet! I was frontend dev for 12 years :) you say it! DOH

If you find solution in future, let me know. I will also let you know when I find :)

A temporary fix seems to be to use "hide browser" (internal) and use an html panel which has style="width:98%;height:100%" for the <body> tag used inside the panel.

Solution is not nice but it kind of does the job (most of).

PEACE

Hi Kreatus, thanks for the link! It looks pretty much same as what I want to achieve.

Can you tell me how it is made?

Thank you.

The same i said above. When you are ready to compile adjust the ui html height to 1000 or more then when you compile it set the height what you want it to be.

On compiled when they adjust the height all they will see is ui html and not the blank browser.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...