• 3521 posts
  • Total Memory:More Than 9Gb
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 30 January 2020 - 05:39 AM

Add new commands
html to xml

ms word converter: update

New Plugin:: Advanced Facebook | Advanced Connection | Advanced Twitter | Advanced Email | Advanced PowerPoint
- Advanced Data Text File | Advanced DateTime | Advanced Dialog | Advanced Document | Advanced Google Blogger V3 | Advanced Google Drive | Advanced Google YouTube V3 | Advanced Image | Advanced Video | Advanced Screen and Windows | Advanced Systems | Advanced Ubot 1 | Advanced Ubot 2 | Advanced WordPress | Advanced Connection | Advanced Twitter | Advanced Email | Advanced PowerPoint

- Advanced Captcha (V3) | Advanced Captcha (V2) (Old) | Create Table From Excel (Lite) | Check Conection | Ubot Enter License | Auto Free Memory
- Working hours GMT+7. i regret sometimes the answer is delayed due to health problems.

#62 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3521 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 05:33 AM

pdf to tiff: Improve the output file quality

New Plugin:: Advanced Facebook | Advanced Connection | Advanced Twitter | Advanced Email | Advanced PowerPoint
- Advanced Data Text File | Advanced DateTime | Advanced Dialog | Advanced Document | Advanced Google Blogger V3 | Advanced Google Drive | Advanced Google YouTube V3 | Advanced Image | Advanced Video | Advanced Screen and Windows | Advanced Systems | Advanced Ubot 1 | Advanced Ubot 2 | Advanced WordPress | Advanced Connection | Advanced Twitter | Advanced Email | Advanced PowerPoint

- Advanced Captcha (V3) | Advanced Captcha (V2) (Old) | Create Table From Excel (Lite) | Check Conection | Ubot Enter License | Auto Free Memory
- Working hours GMT+7. i regret sometimes the answer is delayed due to health problems.

#63 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3521 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 09:46 PM

Dear customers
Because Google Drive at this time was crazy about identifying multiple files as viruses or abuse. Even plain text files with strange words were identified as abuse.
So I moved the plugin file to OneDrive. You can download the URL from your account.

#64 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3521 posts

Posted 12 September 2020 - 07:47 PM

Alert.
Because the host I am about to expire soon (21/11/2020)
And more expenses during covid-19, so I don't have the money to renew.
But you guys don't have to worry. I have developed a new license system. To fix this problem
And will try it soon

New versions of the plug-in will use the HWID provided by the "Get HWID.exe" program.
You can download it from the URL of any plugin you purchase under the file name "Get HWID.rar".

When you run the program, you will receive a HWID. Please send me your HWID for registration.

#65 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4855 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Total Memory:8Gb

Posted 13 September 2020 - 01:59 PM

check your Private messages Pash

Apparently you cant get private messages.

So....

I own just about every plugin you have developed.

Its kind of bad that this is the second time licensing has changed on the plugins.

Hosting is very cheap monthly and yearly, so not sure why its being expired when 1 sale could cover costs for a server for 1 year.

What type of hosting are you currently using or in need of?

Maybe I can help you out to keep things going as they were without the need for change.

#66 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3521 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 06:54 PM

@LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

I use the services of "hostinger.com"
Previously, I used the paid service 4 years at a time.
I don't understand why the renewal price is more expensive than before.
Currently 1 year ฿2028/31 or about $65

Attached Files

#67 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4855 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 14 September 2020 - 11:53 AM

@LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

I use the services of "hostinger.com"
Previously, I used the paid service 4 years at a time.
I don't understand why the renewal price is more expensive than before.
Currently 1 year ฿2028/31 or about $65

Is this a linux hosting if so send me an email of the space specs you need

admin@botguru.net

#68 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3521 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 06:41 AM

@LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Thank you very much.

Now there are generous customers offering hosting to use.
But if not successful, I will contact you again.
Thanks again

#69 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4855 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 September 2020 - 01:06 PM

no problem.  I can have it up same day you contact me just let me know..

#70 Kev

Kev

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Total Memory:3Gb
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0

Posted 22 October 2020 - 02:14 PM

Pash, does your plugin use the Google API? I want to integrate with Google Sheets and AMMEND data to an existing file I am currently importing and uploading manually.

Thanks

Sell Software tools? Then You Need Us

#71 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3521 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:54 PM

Pash, does your plugin use the Google API? I want to integrate with Google Sheets and AMMEND data to an existing file I am currently importing and uploading manually.

Thanks

I only have google drive

https://ubotplugin.c...d-google-drive/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pash plugin, Advanced Document, Document

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users