UBot Underground

[Sell] - Ubot Comminication Plugin - Browser Control (Pro) Use Chrome / Ff Etc - Run Code On / Control External Bots, Web Server Control (Pro) + More

Ok this is how I have it setup, my firefox version is 35.0 it's connection settings are set to use system proxy settings

But it's not switching always returns my default ip?

set(#UserAgent,"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0","Global")

set(#Proxy,"142.54.170.72:3127","Global")

plugin command("Communication.dll", "CBrowser Container", "Firefox", $plugin function("Communication.dll", "$CBrowser Set HTTP Proxy", #Proxy, "", ""), $plugin function("Communication.dll", "$CBrowser Set User Agent", #UserAgent)) {

plugin command("Communication.dll", "CBrowser Navigate", "http://whatsmyuseragent.com/")

loop while($comparison(1,"=",1)) {

wait(2)

}

}

Well your own browser settings are not taken into account, the browser you open will be completely fresh. But in what format is your proxy?

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

>>Quick Update<<   A Team of 3 advanced Ubot Developers have taken over the project. We purchased the source code and full rights to it. We are now analyzing the source code and looking t

The first 5 tutorial videos are available (FREE)   http://www.bot-factory.com/downloads/communication-plugin-tutorials I cover a lot of the basics first. But we will move into more complex things as w

Version 2.9.7.2 Fixed: HTTP proxy authentication with Chrome   Update is now available on JVZOO It was allot of work to release this update and also would like to thank everyone for there patience an

Posted Images

New update:

Improved speed of locating elements inside the browser by ~14%
Fixed crashes in Ubot version 4.2.18 - 4.2.20 (also fixes crashes in other older versions of Ubot)
Fixed bug in http proxy not working without credentials

New update will be available in a few hours on JVZOO.

Hey Whizz,

I am checking the sample source code of the browser command.

I tried to use the xpath checker plugin but it gave me different xpath code which didnt work.

Maybe you can create a quick xpath tutorial specially for scraping list. :)

Thanks

Hey Whizz,

I am checking the sample source code of the browser command.

I tried to use the xpath checker plugin but it gave me different xpath code which didnt work.

Maybe you can create a quick xpath tutorial specially for scraping list. :)

Thanks

That is on the to do list ;).

How to clear a textbox on a browser if there are already texts in it?

Normally, you can get this done with ubot command by changing the element value to nothing.

I tried on the cbrowser change attribute command but it didnt work..

Suggestion on browser commands.

Automatically translate ubot commands to communication plugin browser command when it's inside the communication browser container.

This will be easier because we can use ubot element selector inside it's own browser.

For example this code below. When the plugin detect that it's using the ubot commands inside cbrowser container.

It will automatically translate it to the equivalent cbrowser commands on the fly.

plugin command("Communication.dll", "CBrowser Container", "Chrome", "", "") {
    navigate("https://www.facebook.com","Wait")
    change attribute($element offset(<email field>,0),"value","user@gmail.com")
    change attribute($element offset(<password field>,0),"value","passwordfasfsad")
    click(<login button>,"Left Click","No")
    wait for element(<name="notifications">,"","Appear")
}

• Like 1

New update:

Improved speed of locating elements inside the browser by ~14%

Fixed crashes in Ubot version 4.2.18 - 4.2.20 (also fixes crashes in other older versions of Ubot)

Fixed bug in http proxy not working without credentials

You can download the new update from Jvzoo customer.jvzoo.com

How to clear a textbox on a browser if there are already texts in it?

Normally, you can get this done with ubot command by changing the element value to nothing.

I tried on the cbrowser change attribute command but it didnt work..

As diskwizz said to you direct you can inspect the element and see that it has changed by using cbrowser change attribute command and  ""

Haven't been on the forum in a few weeks and saw this. Wow, my head is spinning with ideas. Going to pick this up now!

• Like 1

don't worry about it, still didn't got the chance to fully test but i promise to write a nice review very soon ;)

overall, well done! this is a must have gem for all ubotters.

Looking forward to it!

Haven't been on the forum in a few weeks and saw this. Wow, my head is spinning with ideas. Going to pick this up now!

Can't wait to see the results of your ideas and if your stuck somewhere then feel free to contact us!

• Like 1

quick question. Which firefox xpath plugin do you recommend that formats correctly for use in the plugin? I have tried a few them but the xpath always seems to need a bit of tweaking to get working correctly.

quick question. Which firefox xpath plugin do you recommend that formats correctly for use in the plugin? I have tried a few them but the xpath always seems to need a bit of tweaking to get working correctly.

Myself i use this one because it also supports CSS locators wich are just a little bit faster then xpath. Might just be a few miliseconds you save but on 50 threads troughout a day it will add up.

Myself i use this one because it also supports CSS locators wich are just a little bit faster then xpath. Might just be a few miliseconds you save but on 50 threads troughout a day it will add up.

Firepath is what I have been working with as well. But eveything seems to need a tweak before it works in c plugin. 

Firepath is what I have been working with as well. But eveything seems to need a tweak before it works in c plugin. 

Yeah there are different versions of XPath but the CSS selectors should have no difference in the versions.

Interesting. I can't get selectors to work directly out of Firepath (copied to clipboard.)  Is there some syntax I need to place at the beginning before I stick them into c plugin?

Well you need to use the prefix "x:" for XPath and "c:" for CSS locators.

That was the golden nugget of information I was looking for :)