UBot Underground

Memory Is Growing Up Without Doing Anything In Ubot Or With My Compiled Bots.

Hello everyone ;)

My problem is that I have one browser.exe that grows up, without doing anything with the bot.

I only use plugin needed, I just open the compiled  bot.exe, doing nothing just opened and the memory of one browser is growing up untill it crash.... (it takes 3 hours and it crash).

I know how to prevent the crash browser when I run my bot (don't use "close page", dont change user agent too much, don't use "stop script"...) so this is not the problem here.

I use SSUBV7 to make my html code (really great tool), I tried everything but impossible to resolve the problem. I tried without css, without javascripts... The browser (it seems to be the UI html panel) is keeping growing up and crashing everytime...

I have tested with differents splash pages, about:blank, google.fr etc... same problem...

I use Ubot 4.2.20 on windows seven with 16 GO of ram (memory), my customers with less ram than me have lots of problems using my compilde bots, the bot is really slow and the crash appens rapidly.

If I don't use ui html panel, I have no problem with the memory, but I cannot use the bot ;)

List of plugin used :

Advanced Ubot
File managment
StringManagmentPLugin
TableCommands
Variablemulti

If someone could help it will be very nice, thank you guys ;)

Any way you can auto close it and pick up where you left off?

Create a loop while in a multithreaded node and increment counter, wait xxx seconds, then when you reach your goal (e.g. 100 loops) shell out to a batch file and autorestart the exe and close the original.

^^This is exactly what I do for a lot of my tools.

Thanks for your answers guys ;)

Ccleaner doens't solve my problem, it does not clear browsers or memory (ram)

I cannot close my bot, there is too many action i do with this bot, I cannot cloe and open it, it will crash some actions.... (connect to an account, navigate, scrape urls, make actions etc...)

how about using the free memory command that's in one of the plugin will probably help.

I cannot find it, do you know where I can have it ?

thank you for the answer ;)