UBot Underground

Youtube Related Question [Experinece Users Please Answer]

Hi,

I'm fasniated about ubot so I'd like to go for it but before that I want to make myself sure that it's capable enough to serve my purpose. I'm from technical background so using uBot wouldn't be easy for me  but for me it's important to know first that is it really capable to do my job so please help me to figure out.

I want to create YouTube Bot for increasing my videos views and I want  to do this for a long time so I thought it's better to create a bot.

The features which I want to implement :-

I want to increase upto 10000 views initially for my videos whenever I want, I can do that slowly with delay for safe side.

I'd feed the bot with good, working proxies

I want to create multithreaded bot (if possible)

I want to accpet cookies, flash cookies for each request and then delete it.

I want to send custom user agent for each request

I want to send custom screen resolution for each request

so far this is what pop up in my head, rest you can suggest me, as you guys have more experience then me using bots.

Now the question arises, is it possible to create a bot like this with ubot, please let me know.

Thanks

I asked for help and looking for your opinion whether it can be done with ubot or not but it seems you promoted your products but anyways I'm thankful to your guys for the initiative

I can create this for you and already have a solution available for it..

Could you show me your existing product which suits to my needs because I didn't find relevant product at your website and if you create it then how much would you charge for that?

You bot is not exactly what I'm looking for but it can be used someway, have you tried it for increasing youtube videos videos with you bot, if not then please try it because I need a working solution? Do you use custom user agent?

Anyone else who has experience and willing to help me out?

I'm sure something like that could be created with YouTube, but before you do, keep a few things in mind:

1) If you have AdSense enabled on those videos, doing this will get your AdSense account permanently banned/removed (from any service - including forfeiting any money that might be on the account).

2) Doing this has a very high chance of getting your videos banned/removed. They have done so for very high profile names too (such as international music companies, movie companies, and more).

3) At the very least, they will most likely remove the fake views from the video (which, again, they do ever few months, big names included).

4) The views will most likely have none, or very little, SEO benefit. To get your video ranked, views need to be longer retention, and be combined with user interaction (such as comments, likes, favourites  shares, and so on).

YouTube is VERY good at catching cheaters, and they usually deal with them pretty harshly. Take this from someone who has been doing (fairly seriously) YouTube for over 5 years. It's not worth it, get real, genuine views instead (from actual real promotion).

Of course, you can do it. That's up to you. But I warn you, I really don't recommend it.

• Like 1

this bot will work on any link you state, will it be counted on youtube or not depend on quality of proxies you will provide.

don't you see option for providing user agents list?

This bot is made using ubot which is also clearly seen on video, so yes, this can be done by ubot.

In general I'm using it to get first 300 views on my new videos, but I don't use to increase fake views with it because of the reasons stated by PhilipZeplin

I asked for help and looking for your opinion whether it can be done with ubot or not but it seems you promoted your products but anyways I'm thankful to your guys for the initiative

Could you show me your existing product which suits to my needs because I didn't find relevant product at your website and if you create it then how much would you charge for that?

You bot is not exactly what I'm looking for but it can be used someway, have you tried it for increasing youtube videos videos with you bot, if not then please try it because I need a working solution? Do you use custom user agent?

Anyone else who has experience and willing to help me out?

• 1 month later...

a bot that is making thousands of quality views on youtube  very fast (not a bot that is loading a movie in few threads and really watch it) is not possible in Ubot right now and it is very very difficult to make in any other programming environment (.Net related or any other) it require complete control over cookies, http requests and also running (in fact emulating) the javascript scripts from the page ... there are A LOT of parameters that changes when the video is played and those parameters determine the validity of the view ... so you can make such a bot ... only if you manage to decode the javascript functionality from the video page and send the appropriate request to the server (with the appropriate cookies) ... the other bots are just toys and are useless for a real blackhat youtube marketer!

• Like 1

WORD! iDollarsteam

Here is the Problem! if u wanna generate 10k views or maybe only 1k, it will not work without a big advance knowing about the js YT is using.

Never ever saw a bot the last months who do that.

and if someone here says "my bot does it" there have to show that.

if this kind of bot hit the market in 2 weeks google's team will see exactly how it can outsmart their protection and update their system ... Youtube and all google's products are very hard to maintain ( A LOT of updates)  so at some point the trouble to make constant updates is bigger then the remuneration you can get from selling the bots... still ...there are some bots on high demand :D