UBot Underground

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://77thcloud.com/uibuilderpro/salesthread/salesheader.png           NOTICE:   This UI Builder is no longer being sold as   I have released a much better ui builder.   You can check it out here:  

New update, feature added.   I have added the first of two types of dynamic dropdowns to the builder.   With the one that I have just added you can add up to 4 dropdowns in a "group". Dropdown two's o

Just uploaded a major update, here's whats new:   1) Completely new "tabs" which is a major improvement for creating tabbed ui's. Tabs are also draggable so you can now align them either horizontally

Posted Images

Darryl let me try this out after he just made it and it's an awesome tool. support is great as well. big thumbs up on this one. Great job Darryl!

Thanks for that Josh, good to hear you like the tool.

It won't be ready for a bit longer yet but I am working on some significant improvements that I think you will like.

Darryl.

Hi,

Can i load my current UI built on html / css and modify it in this software?

Thanks

No. The software can load a previously saved ui, but only one that has been created with the software.

I will be releasing a builder very soon that builds css/jquery styled ui's, but it also can only load ui's that it has created.

Darryl.

Thanks for the reply.

Is there any way i can change my current UI according to the format it saves so i can import it?

Thanks

No I doubt it. Will pm you.

I have tested the new version of the drag&drop ui builder with css/jquery styled ui's and it's just insane!!

Darryl i must say you did a heck of a job on this new version this is a REAL timesaver,thanks for impressive new features every update!!

Thanks Aymen.

Will send you and others who have purchased an email(paypal email used at purchase) with the download link for the css/jquery version soon.

Thanks Aymen.

Will send you and others who have purchased an email(paypal email used at purchase) with the download link for the css/jquery version soon.

Awesome , can't wait :)

To those of you who have purchased in the last few days, I have just sent you an email(to paypal email used at purchase) with the download link and license details for the css/jquery version.

If for some reason you do not receive the email please pm me.

Price will be going up a bit once I get the sales thread updated for the new version, but anyone who purchases before I get it updated will get the new version at no extra cost.

Cheers

Darryl.

any video for the new version yet?

I will be adding a couple of videos when I update the thread for the new version, hopefully in the next few hours, but should definitely have it updated with the vids within the next 24 hours.

Cheers

Darryl.

I will be adding a couple of videos when I update the thread for the new version, hopefully in the next few hours, but should definitely have it updated with the vids within the next 24 hours.

Cheers

Darryl.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 2XJ80249D0307111A.

looking forward to seeing it in my hands :-)

Just bought and opened it up and have to say without a doubt hands down the greatest html ui addon you can have for your bots

its amazing the look and feel you can create with this and also the drag and drop is awesome less messing with line numbers and spacing

excellent thanks

Hey Darryl,

you did awesome work on the new css/jquery version , does pretty crazy UI !

also have a suggestion for you , can you add a tabbed control where we can drag things inside each tab ?

i have the code for a nice looking css tabs if you need it ;)

Just bought and opened it up and have to say without a doubt hands down the greatest html ui addon you can have for your bots

its amazing the look and feel you can create with this and also the drag and drop is awesome less messing with line numbers and spacing

excellent thanks

Thanks Twitter Dominator, it's nice to read comments like that :)

Hey Darryl,

you did awesome work on the new css/jquery version , does pretty crazy UI !

also have a suggestion for you , can you add a tabbed control where we can drag things inside each tab ?

i have the code for a nice looking css tabs if you need it ;)

Thanks Aymen, glad you like it.

If I understand your suggestion correctly then I don't think so, but might be able to do something to make adding saved ui's to tabs a bit easier.

Will pm you just so I am clear on what you mean.

This is a great piece of software! I had some problems running it on my computer and I can tell you that Darryl is by far the most professional product developer I've ever met. He even worked during the weekend in order to give me a working solution. This guy offers top quality products and tech support. Thank you, Darryl!