UBot Underground

[SELL] The Ultimate Web 2.0 & Social Link Building Tool! Cutting Edge Web Submission Interface + Software!

The update went out today. If you reload the bot it should update. The new update is version 2.0. We had 100% success rates before releasing it. Not to say everyone will have that same success rate, but all the account creation scripts do work, it depends on your internet speed, location and whether you are using proxies or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.fullcontrolseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/FCSSales1.jpg http://www.fullcontrolseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/FCSSales2.jpg http://www.fullcontrolseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013

Hey Craig I guess the best way to explain why this is so powerful is to use an example. Lets say your site got 1 link from a Twitter tweet. Thats not that effective. But imagine thousands of people tw

Sorry for the delayed response Lucio. I PMed you a few minutes ago.

• 3 weeks later...

This is insssannnneeee. I knew you could make neat things with UB with this is crazy !!! Heck even the looks !!!

Bravo and like Rich said LOL

I still don't understand how to operate both software and website submitter in conjunction.

Do you maybe have a training video that shows how to use both together now?

And where is the best place to ask for support?

Thanks.

Dan

will signups be opened up again at the $14.99 price? Just tried to buy it was closed.

The days of $14.99 are over unfortunately. We've added so much and the tool is leagues better that what we were offering for $14.99. The new price will still be a steal for what you'll be getting for it.

I still don't understand how to operate both software and website submitter in conjunction.

Do you maybe have a training video that shows how to use both together now?

And where is the best place to ask for support?

Thanks.

Dan

Hey we have a support desk you can contact under the Tools/Settings menu of the web tool. We'll be able to answer all your questions there. Also we are releasing tons of tutorials this week. By the end of today a few should be up and by the end of the week we should have most of the tutorials up. Once again you'll be able to find the tutorials page under the Tools/Settings menu of the web tool.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

How would this fair for ranking a youtube video?

Let's say I have one youtube video - can I plug that URL into the tool and it will do the rest for ranking? What about embedding the video onto pages?

Thanks,

Kev

This is not a set it and forget it tool. It creates accounts at some of the highest quality web 2.0 sites on the web and you can submit articles to them. Works great for Youtube video ranking and yes you can embed the video into pages. We have a feature where you can use your own videos within the articles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...