UBot Underground

[SELL] YouLikeHits Robot - Earn thousand of points daily and 100% automatically!!!

http://www.youlikehits.com/images/newlayout/newlogo.png

What is YouLikeHits?

YouLikeHits is the #1 tool to boost your social media presence. With YouLikeHits you will get REAL twitter followers, REAL facebook likes, REAL youtube subscribers and REAL website hits from REAL people. Choose who to follow, like, subscribe and visit for targeted traffic to your social network!

Never purchase or work for points anymore!

http://www.custombotsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/youlikehitsrobot.png

Youlikehits Robot Features:

•  
  • Earn Youlikehits point 100% Autopilot!
  • Generate thousand of points everyday!
  • Schedule your campaign
  • User friendly interface
  • Set and forget
  • Automatically claim free YLH points
  • Automatically claim free YLH Premium time
  • Report log in every run
  • Realtime status report
  • and more!

Screenshots:

Generate thousand of points everyday!

http://www.custombotsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/5-29-2012-10-05-37-PM.png

Set and Forget settings

http://www.custombotsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/6-7-2012-2-27-41-AM.png

BUY NOW! $29 ONLY! The price will go up soon!

Click here for more info.

LOOKING FOR ADDMEFAST BOT?

CLICK HERE

• Like 1
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youlikehits.com/images/newlayout/newlogo.png   What is YouLikeHits? YouLikeHits is the #1 tool to boost your social media presence. With YouLikeHits you will get REAL twitter followers, RE

Good luck on your sales

Another great release Kreatus Just got to push the buy button on this,it's probably just as good as your other great releases!!   One problem,when i push the buy button i get redirected to the paypal

Posted Images

Another great release Kreatus :)

Just got to push the buy button on this,it's probably just as good as your other great releases!!

One problem,when i push the buy button i get redirected to the paypal site but in the cart the amount is 0.

Do i need to fill in the amount myself or what? I thought i was supposed to be a fixed price in the paypal cart maybe a small bug?

Please let me know how to buy this great sofware

• Like 1

Hello! Ready to buy, but have 4 questions:

1) Can I run multiple instances same time?

2) Does it support proxy? I need to add private proxy to each instance so it was earning many points at same time. Does it?

3) Or may be its multi threaded?

4) Does it register account at youlikehits by itself or not?

Waiting your reply. Ready to buy. Thanks.

• Like 1

Good luck on your sales :)

Thanks buddy.

Another great release Kreatus :)

Just got to push the buy button on this,it's probably just as good as your other great releases!!

One problem,when i push the buy button i get redirected to the paypal site but in the cart the amount is 0.

Do i need to fill in the amount myself or what? I thought i was supposed to be a fixed price in the paypal cart maybe a small bug?

Please let me know how to buy this great sofware

Thanks for the kind words bud. Also thanks for reporting that error on my buy button. Currently fixing that now. Will let you know once the button is up again.. :)

Hello! Ready to buy, but have 4 questions:

1) Can I run multiple instances same time?

2) Does it support proxy? I need to add private proxy to each instance so it was earning many points at same time. Does it?

3) Or may be its multi threaded?

4) Does it register account at youlikehits by itself or not?

Waiting your reply. Ready to buy. Thanks.

Hi 007, To answer your questions.

1) Yes. But its should be in the same PC.

2) Yes you can set your proxy on the settings.

3) Right now it isn't multi threaded to emulate human behavior and to protect your youlikehits account from being banned.

4)Nope. You need to use your existing accounts.

Right now the buy button is disabled. It will be enable again after im done adding new features and fixing a few bugs. It will be very soon.

Thanks

Certified dope! Seems to be a popular bot request around here. Someone even said it couldn't be done; well you proved them wrong. t)

Thanks Rob. :)

Just updated the bot!

**** Auto mute sound on youtube

**** Improve accuracy on all modules

**** Various improvements and bug fixes

Current youlikehits points post-440-0-82406100-1338822914_thumb.png

Hi Kreatus

I've tried to PM you but I think your in box is full - it's telling me you can't receive any PM's ?

Let me know when it's fixed, or PM me so I can reply please.

Best Regards

Phil

Hi Kreatus

I've tried to PM you but I think your in box is full - it's telling me you can't receive any PM's ?

Let me know when it's fixed, or PM me so I can reply please.

Best Regards

Phil

Hi Phil,

Not sure why is that happening since I havent got an alert that my inbox is full.

However, you can email me at support @ custombotsolutions.com

Regards

Just purchased. PM sent (PM for your account not working :( )

Just purchased. Got an error page after paying with paypal. Unsure what that was all about.

Question:

Can I run more than one account at the same time?

If yes, what is the limit?

Also, How many accounts can I use with the bot? Does it allow the user to select which account to use? Or do I have to manually enter account information?

Thanks for your help

Can you let me know what error did you receive from paypal? Did you receive the bot after purchase? Let me know.

About your question. The answer is both yes. You can now upload and save multiple profiles and use it. :)

Just purchased. PM sent (PM for your account not working :( )

Just purchased. Got an error page after paying with paypal. Unsure what that was all about.

Question:

Can I run more than one account at the same time?

If yes, what is the limit?

Also, How many accounts can I use with the bot? Does it allow the user to select which account to use? Or do I have to manually enter account information?

Thanks for your help

Version 1.1 is out now!

***Version 1.1 06/07/2012***

- Testing account is more faster now

- You can now upload and save profiles so you can run multiple campaigns simultaneously

- You can now select which modules you wanted to run

- You can assign how many times you want that modules to run

- You can specify how many loops you want the whole process repeat

- You can now see points added to each modules in the settings area

- Various bug fixes and improvements

All existing customer will automatically get the update.

Here's the screenshot of the new settings:

http://www.custombotsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/6-7-2012-2-27-41-AM.png

When I finished payment on paypal, I clicked the return to seller link, don't remember the exact url. When I click the link, it displayed page cannot be found.

The bot works great! Thanks for the updates, just what the doctor order. :D

Hey Kreatus,

I am interested to buy but cannot use paypal. Any other payment methods?

Thanks,

Justin

Hi Justin, Right now I only accept paypal for payments...

When I finished payment on paypal, I clicked the return to seller link, don't remember the exact url. When I click the link, it displayed page cannot be found.

The bot works great! Thanks for the updates, just what the doctor order. :D

Thanks for the heads up. I will check it and fix it asap..

Glad you liked it.. :)

Your pm is not working. I have a question about account setup. Can you send me a PM, so I can reply.

You can PM me now. I just receive couple of messages earlier.

Hi Justin, Right now I only accept paypal for payments...

Bummer...

Guess I will just have to make one for personal use then. I just wanted to buy yours to save me hours of precious time. Already got the website visit part working, just need to get everything else.

Thanks anyway.

Hi Kreatus

Thanks for the new features in the latest update, exactly what I was looking for. I think your product is brilliant, I'm not over-using it as I don't want to get my account banned, however now I'll be able to easily set up multiple accounts and earn even more points!

Anyone who needs some social backlinks or want's to increase their facebook likes or similar should buy this now - it's a no-brainer. I've got the dev package of ubot, so I did consider writing my own, but at $19 it's not worth re-inventing the wheel when it's already been done so well!

In summary, a well written bot that does what it say's on the tin!

Phil

Hi Kreatus

One suggestion for enhancing the already good choices in the settings would be to allow a user to type the run times for each service in a text box next to the drop down box, so that any footprint is minimised by not always doing 20,25,or 30 of a particular service, so I could make it 21, or 24 for example. Or, adding to the dropdown box a random number between 0 and 4 would achieve the same, and is maybe easier and faster to implement?

Phil

Hi Kreatus

Thanks for the new features in the latest update, exactly what I was looking for. I think your product is brilliant, I'm not over-using it as I don't want to get my account banned, however now I'll be able to easily set up multiple accounts and earn even more points!

Anyone who needs some social backlinks or want's to increase their facebook likes or similar should buy this now - it's a no-brainer. I've got the dev package of ubot, so I did consider writing my own, but at $19 it's not worth re-inventing the wheel when it's already been done so well!

In summary, a well written bot that does what it say's on the tin!

Phil

Hi Phil thanks for the positive feedback!

Please check this new tutorial I created http://youtu.be/y8sWUKx-Axk?hd=1

If you want to run multiple instances with different accounts just create another profile and load it to the bot.

Hi Kreatus

One suggestion for enhancing the already good choices in the settings would be to allow a user to type the run times for each service in a text box next to the drop down box, so that any footprint is minimised by not always doing 20,25,or 30 of a particular service, so I could make it 21, or 24 for example. Or, adding to the dropdown box a random number between 0 and 4 would achieve the same, and is maybe easier and faster to implement?

Phil

Just implemented your suggestion bud. Just rerun the bot and you will get the update notification.. :)

Just bought this and played around with it a bit. Cool stuff. I'm only able to do website hits and youtube stuff so far, but they seem to work well. I just bought some twitter followers on fiverr so I'll hopefully be able to test out the twitter stuff tomorrow and get premium status.

One trouble I'm having is getting my google+ account to work with the software. Every time i check accounts, it fails, however I am able to login to it on my browser without any troubles and can use it to manually get points on YouLikeHits, but for some reason it will not pass the check in the software and I'm unsure of as to why.

Also, I can't seem to get the Digg functionality to work. I input my information, check the account and the software says it's OK, but in the settings menu it does not show the "OK" or a "FAILED" icon next to the login info. When I try to run the software the digg features never run.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!

Just bought this and played around with it a bit. Cool stuff. I'm only able to do website hits and youtube stuff so far, but they seem to work well. I just bought some twitter followers on fiverr so I'll hopefully be able to test out the twitter stuff tomorrow and get premium status.

One trouble I'm having is getting my google+ account to work with the software. Every time i check accounts, it fails, however I am able to login to it on my browser without any troubles and can use it to manually get points on YouLikeHits, but for some reason it will not pass the check in the software and I'm unsure of as to why.

Also, I can't seem to get the Digg functionality to work. I input my information, check the account and the software says it's OK, but in the settings menu it does not show the "OK" or a "FAILED" icon next to the login info. When I try to run the software the digg features never run.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!

Hi Charlie, One thing to consider is to make sure your account in your youlikehits account is match with the account info you put in the bot settings. But sometimes the problem is in the youlikehits system.. Their google+,stumbleupon and pinterest is a little buggy right now. They also admit that in their blog. But i will still double check it if there's an issue with it..

I will release an update today to make sure all accounts is matched before moving on..

About the DIGG issue. I will check it and fix it asap..

Will update this thread today about the fixes.. :)

Thanks for the report.