UBot Underground

Trouble adding a list to a UI List

Im stuck on this last step in a bot:

A client wants to be able to select a given county from a site and then scrape the subsequent pages of information for that county or be able to scrape the data for all counties at once.

The issue is that on the auction site, the counties aren't always the same. So to address this, I did the following:

Navigate to the page with the list of counties that have active auctions

Scrape them to a list with a comma at the end of each list item.

Added a UI List box with the selections: All, and the list that contains the county name (which I thought would allow them to select from the list.)

The problem is that I can't get the UI list to pull in the list of counties when the bot runs. The UI box has All, and then nothing else.

I have the UI List box in the script after the creation of the list of county names and I was hoping it would simply pull them in once the UI list box was created in the script.

Oddly, if I run the bot once and stop it, and then add the UI list box into the script manually, the list shows correctly in both the new List box as well as the one that was just added.

Does what I am trying to do seem reasonable/possible?? Any suggestions?