UBot Underground

Google Keyword Tool

I know this has been tried before, hopefully someone can help me bring it to life.

Trying to download the results from an adwords search. The first download click:

click($element offset(<class="gux-menu-button goog-inline-block">, 0), "Right Mouse Down", "Yes")

is now working... not sure how I stumbled across that one, but the second one is not:

click($element offset(<tagname="span">, 408), "Left Click", "No")

I just want to be able to select to download All on the dropdown and actually download the CSV.

Any one have any ideas?

TIA,

Duane

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif

ui text box("Username:", #username)

ui text box("Password:", #password)

navigate("https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/Explorer?__c=1000000000&__u=1000000000&ideaRequestType=KEYWORD_IDEAS", "Wait")

click($element offset(<login link>, 0), "Left Click", "No")

type text(<email field>, #username, "Standard")

type text(<password field>, #password, "Standard")

click(<login button>, "Left Click", "No")

clear list(%keywords)

set(#increment, 0, "Global")

add list to list(%keywords, $list from file("C:\\keywords.txt"), "Delete", "Global")

set list position(%keywords, 0)

wait(5)

loop($list total(%keywords)) {

change attribute(<class="sI5 sIFB">, "value", $next list item(%keywords))

click(<type="button">, "Left Click", "No")

wait(5)

click(<innertext="Global Monthly Searches ">, "Left Click", "No")

click($element offset(<class="gux-menu-button goog-inline-block">, 0), "Right Mouse Down", "Yes")

click($element offset(<tagname="span">, 408), "Left Click", "No")

increment(#increment)

}

• Like 1

Hey Duane,

Got this working...

Instead of clicking on the download to csv, try this.

Click on the view as text, then scrape the value of the pop up and add it to a list.

Then save the list to a file.

Let me know if that helps :)

Working for me on my side.

Example:

click($element offset(<class="goog-button-base-content">, 4), "Left Click", "No")

wait for element(<innertext="Selected">, "", "Appear")

click(<outerhtml="<div class=\"sGK\"><span class=\"sHK\">Selected</span><div class=\"sIK\">101</div></div>">, "Left Click", "No")

add list to list(%keyword results, $scrape attribute(<class="sLMB">, "value"), "Delete", "Global")

Justin

EDIT - This only grabs the keywords, and I just realized that you probably are trying to grab all the data.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Justin... something to play with there but I haven't been able to get the download tab to give me more than 100 keywords... I'm fine with just grabbing the keywords though... hopefully we'll get this figured out before they change something else... :rolleyes:

I wrote one to scrape the keywords and pagination through and scrape the rest up to the 800. It was kind of a pain as there are functions you really need but are not in ubot like add table to table and so on but it is doable.

I thought about using the download csv but figured this was better.

I wrote one to scrape the keywords and pagination through and scrape the rest up to the 800. It was kind of a pain as there are functions you really need but are not in ubot like add table to table and so on but it is doable.

I thought about using the download csv but figured this was better.

Care to share... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif