UBot Underground

Run multiple scripts in one bot

Hi, newbie here. So I'm just learning ubot and don't really know programming hardly at all. I'm using ubot4 basic edition (or whatever the starter one is called) and I'm trying to search how to run another script in the same bot. I saw something about $runscript under flow commands in another thread, but that doesn't seem to be available in the version of ubot I'm using.

What I've started working on for my first bot is to have a bot sign up for hotmail and then sign up for web2.0 properties and post to them. I have organized it so there is a script for each website (only have 3 sites plus hotmail right now), but now I don't see how I can connect these scripts so they run after the last one is finished. Can I do this? If not, is there a way for me to "select all" in one tab, copy, and then paste it all in one tab? That way I just have it all in one continuous script?

One other question for those of you with more experience building bots. What will run quicker? Right now I have it so on each script/site, the bot signs up for the site, logs into hotmail, clicks the approval link, goes back to that web2.0 and posts something. Is this a good way to set it up, or should the flow be something more like SENuke - where it signs up for all the accounts in the beginning, then it logs into hotmail once and clicks all the approval links, and last but not least logs back in to each web2.0 and posts?

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to read and answer these questions!

The easiest way to do this would be to put each site into it's own define command and then run them one after another.

I can't really tell you the "best" way to make your bot, as I'm no expert. But I would have it create all accounts first, then wait a minute and validate emails. Then go back and post your content.

Here is a quick bot I put together for you to show you how to use the define command:

Define Example Bot.ubot

HTH,

Justin

I am one of the newest members here I guess and still learning more about uBot and how to apply bots. I didn't know this is possible. Nice post.http://imagicon.info/cat/5-34/vbulletin-wink.gif