UBot Underground

[62% Off New SEO Software] Build Trust And Boost Rank Quickly - Limited Offer 24 Hrs only Only!

Just purchase my copy buddy. The UI is very slick!

Thanks glad you liked it :)

Always trying to do something better.. and I see you're all liking it already, and this is just a demo...!

thx.

Another question. I'm new to wikipages so are they any rules on how a wiki article is formated to be accepted? I read you manual briefly while working on another task and didn't find anything about it.

Is there a minimum/maximum word count per article?

number of links per article?

Instead try using :

[{http://yourdomain.com|http://yourdomain2.com|http://yourdomain3.com} {Keyword|Keyword2Keyword3}]

thx.

Another question. I'm new to wikipages so are they any rules on how a wiki article is formated to be accepted? I read you manual briefly while working on another task and didn't find anything about it.

Is there a minimum/maximum word count per article?

number of links per article?

No limit on words I think, I have even done up to 2K words, buts you can only benefit from these links if you maintain quality of your content.

I bought when I have seen the fancy interface(from pictures)... the price is awesome and should not miss from SEO arsenal.Wiki links are very powerfuls,even if some people think nofollow links are not so important.

I have maked my own wiki bots,so it was no need for me to get a new bot for this platform...but I was impressed by interface,so I was not resisted to not seen.

Good job,Praney Behl!

I bought when I have seen the fancy interface(from pictures)... the price is awesome and should not miss from SEO arsenal.Wiki links are very powerfuls,even if some people think nofollow links are not so important.

I have maked my own wiki bots,so it was no need for me to get a new bot for this platform...but I was impressed by interface,so I was not resisted to not seen.

Good job,Praney Behl!

Haha! I am glad you liked it :)

Hey Praney,

Really loving the software... One small suggestion though.

It would be really nice if we could load multiple articles to be submitted, one after another.

I have ton's of content that I would like to submit, but having to watch it until it's finished and then add the next article info is killing me.

Be really nice to be able to load them all up and click go and have it submit all content. Maybe that's the lazy side of me though :D

Just my .02 cents

Justin

Hey Praney,

Glad to see that you are open to suggestions... I will let you know if I can think of anything else.

And $7, man you really got to raise the price already. This is an absolute steal! ;)

I feel sorry for everybody that missed out on the early bird special...

FYI- On your sales page, you should change the part that says the price will increase to $17 in 24 hours, to $27 in 24 hours :)

Thanks for making such an awesome little bot.

Justin

EDIT- You were doing it while I was typing this...

• 5 months later...

Guys, I am soon gone take down the software from sales as the Version 2 is on the cards with starting price $67.

So if you like you can grab your hands on it now.