UBot Underground

Set Google to 100 Results?

Well... I don't know why it doesn't work for you guys...  It works for me.

I am using Firefox, language set to English and 10 results / page (default) in the settings, but when I'm changing the num param to 100 it shows 100 results here... just as when I change to 2 (which is not even available as a value in settings) I get only 2 results.

Dunno why it doesn't work for you, but it works for me (and it worked so ever since I learnt the trick a couple or more years back)

Try it in private browsing or clear cookies/cache and try again and see if it works?

I understand what you're saying... but there is no need to.

First, you search normally (thus, Google places cookies, performs flic-flacs and whatever they want with your browser) THEN, navigate to the URL again, with the above params set.

That should do the trick for scraping 100 results w/o issues.

Inside each thread you search for the specific term separately then scrape the 100 results by re-navigating to the search page with the modified params. 

Why wouldn't that work?  Each search is confined within the thread in its new browser?

Inside each thread you search for the specific term separately then scrape the 100 results by re-navigating to the search page with the modified params. 

Why wouldn't that work?  Each search is confined within the thread in its new browser?

It might I just remember I tried for 2 days straight once and could not get it to work but maybe I'll take another look and see if this works.

• 1 month later...

I wanted to download the updated .ubot file but I always get an error message "We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view."

Can anyone help me please?

Best.

Pleini

• 6 months later...

And for the "SAVE" ... this works for mee too ...

click(<(class="goog-inline-block jfk-button jfk-button-action" AND tabindex=0)>"Left Click""No")