UBot Underground

Try Out Web 2.0 Bot

I am 99% finished with my Web 2.0 bot. I am testing it right now and planning to put it on sale during this week. If anyone wants to try it out for a couple of days, PM me and I will send it over.

ZEO Web 2.0 Bot

Bot Rundown

- Creates accounts at 12 web 2.0 websites

- Verifies Emails

- Optimizes Accounts (Changes themes, blog titles, permalinks, comment settings, categories)

- Proxy Support

- Can post to sites individually

- Can create a random Link Wheel

- Can create a random Link Pyramid

- Ping tab

Sites supported: areavoices.com, blog.com, blog.ca, blogger.com, inube.com, insanejournal.com, livelogcity.com, posterous.com, sosblogs.com, tabulas.com, tumblr.com, wordpress.com

http://www.zeobots.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/screenshot-e1326779608387.png

Maybe this question come too premature, but anyway, how much are you going to sell this bot? A ballpark figure will do. And can you make it works with captcha sniper? Thank you

DJ

Maybe this question come too premature, but anyway, how much are you going to sell this bot? A ballpark figure will do. And can you make it works with captcha sniper? Thank you

DJ

I am thinking in the 20-30 dollar range. As for captcha sniper, I can implement it, but it will only be able to solve 4 or 5 captchas because recaptcha is not supported yet.

I am thinking in the 20-30 dollar range. As for captcha sniper, I can implement it, but it will only be able to solve 4 or 5 captchas because recaptcha is not supported yet.

20-30 one-time-payment? Sounds good. Heck, I would pay $10 every 6 month just to give you small incentives to keep you updating the bot. Looking forward for the release.

• 5 months later...