UBot Underground

Got to agree - did a bit of testing and things seem to run a bit faster and touch wood no lockups yet.

Just about to re-release a bot that has had the freezing problems to about 8 people who will test it to within an inch of its life.....will come back with the results.

If this all goes to plan, it is indeed a cracking update!

We are still waiting on the awesomium release, but other than that things should be much better now. Let us know if there are any lingering issues! http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

John

Yes, some lingering issues are in my signature...

It's really nice to see the fixes that are in this release though. Running that freezable bot now, working great.

Well, spoke too fast, hung at about 430 sites.

If you are referring to the bot you sent me, there is an issue I'm still figuring out how to handle. Since you are saving browser images of some sites that are very big, some are 8385x12189 pixels, which causes us to run out of memory.

I am looking into ways we could load parts of the image into memory at a time to help with this.

For now I would recommend looking at the site that it crashes on, and removing it from your list. If you need some examples of sites that are that large you can message me on Skype.

Yeah it's that, but with the entire 2500 database. The same script doesn't hang when running it with a single thread though. But it crashed a lot later than .94 did.

If you are referring to the bot you sent me, there is an issue I'm still figuring out how to handle. Since you are saving browser images of some sites that are very big, some are 8385x12189 pixels, which causes us to run out of memory.

I am looking into ways we could load parts of the image into memory at a time to help with this.

For now I would recommend looking at the site that it crashes on, and removing it from your list. If you need some examples of sites that are that large you can message me on Skype.

Eddie it will be great to have an option in pixels to choose the size of the browser image needed to be saved. Say if the page is 8385x12189 but we need 800x1200 or something like that.