UBot Underground

(Fixed) Script just don't run

Hi,

I'm using the standard version, I'm writing my 3rd script right now, the first one scrape user from skyrock and store them in a list. The second one sent friend request to the user in the first list. Now the 3rd one takes the new user I scrape today and compare them to the previously scraped user to make sure they are not added twice on the original list.

The scripting is actually very simple (see attachement):

futurereadyfriend.ubot

/Clear both list (previous list and new list)

/add list to list from each files (previously scrapped and new list scrapped)

/loop while -- listtotal from new list

-/remove from list (main list previously scrapped)-- Next list item (from new list scrapped)

-/Save main list

Now, if I press run... nothing happen. No visual step by step "black outline" on node, no activity at all. If I use the step button, I do get the black outline on each consecutive node but the command are not executed.

It'd be nice if someone could help. My 2 other script are running like a charm.

Thanks you!

Rockerl3oy

Edit:

I created an even more simple script that load the first and second list and add the second to the first using the "delete duplicate" option. The "black outline" on node doesn't seem to show when running a script with no browser event. That why it look like there's no activity when you press the run button but the result are there.