UBot Underground

How to make: if registration successful, save to file?

I made a bot that register multiple accounts on multiple websites. The bot takes the URLs from a list on my computer. It also can write the url down to another list on my computer.

However, how to make it scrape the url and write it down ONLY if the submission has been successful?

Thanks!

@LoWrIdErTJ: Thanks for the screenshot, man! It helped me to figure it out how to do it...

However "Search Page -> Registration successful" does not fit my needs as very often the websites are not in English or the text after registration is different or it just doesn't always work...

So, isn't there any more precise way to achieve it, such as Server Response code 200 (OK) or something like that?

• 3 weeks later...

It is definitely possible but it will take a little more coding than just one if/then command.

You will have to watch the bot in action and keep track of all the possible text variations that occur after success. Then you will have to code all of the possible if/then statements into your bot.

I have a pligg account creator that has over 30 different if/then commands in order for it to track all of the successful account creations.

I'm not really sure if there is an easier way to do this, but I would love to find out if there is.

HTH

Justin