UBot Underground

Self replicated website help...

How can I discover other pages of a replicated website?

I'm referring to websites used by MLM companys, where each user is given a webpage that is identical to the others... except that the members picture and email are displayed on their page. I am trying to create a bot that will visit the various pages a grab specific data.

I know how to scrape a page, I am just stumped as to how I should go about discovering the other self replicated pages. Any ideas?

How can I discover other pages of a replicated website?

I'm referring to websites used by MLM companys, where each user is given a webpage that is identical to the others... except that the members picture and email are displayed on their page. I am trying to create a bot that will visit the various pages a grab specific data.

I know how to scrape a page, I am just stumped as to how I should go about discovering the other self replicated pages. Any ideas?

Google search using something extremely unique to that page that isn't likely to be changed on a site by site basis?

Google search using something extremely unique to that page that isn't likely to be changed on a site by site basis?

Good idea except with the exception of the following text: Returning Visitors - Welcome Back!

Please enter your email address to continue.

Everything on the page is a image.

Good idea except with the exception of the following text: Returning Visitors - Welcome Back!

Please enter your email address to continue.

Everything on the page is a image.

You can use the image filename if it is very unique.

You can programmatically enter a bogus email to continue to something more unique if possible.

It is likely Google indexed stuff behind it that you can use to find it.

Would have to see it, but there is probably a way.