UBot Underground

[SELL] AnnobotPliggSubmitter

Does it generate the URLs to a list after they are created?

You provide the Pligg URL's (pligg sites are provided) which you load in to the pligg submitter, it will then create accounts and submitter your website url, details (which you enter before submitting), after the submission it will save your account details with pligg sites to a txt file.

Hope this helps

Freddie

You provide the Pligg URL's (pligg sites are provided) which you load in to the pligg submitter, it will then create accounts and submitter your website url, details (which you enter before submitting), after the submission it will save your account details with pligg sites to a txt file.

Hope this helps

Freddie

I believe the question is: Does it generate a report of the actual bookmark urls. After it bookmarks your website, does it generate a report of the BOOKMARK URL.

I believe the question is: Does it generate a report of the actual bookmark urls. After it bookmarks your website, does it generate a report of the BOOKMARK URL.

adding this line to the script would be easy if you have the source code i have it working for a pligg bot i use.