UBot Underground

[BUY] Scraping bot to output XML

Hey guys,

I've got an idea for a bot that I'd like to create and it looks like ubot is the way to go.

I'm looking to hire a developer to get the job done. This could be a multi-phase project so if phase 1 is successful, ideally I'd like the developer to be available to continue working on developing new features and supporting (fixing bugs etc) existing code.

But for now, let's just focus on phase 1. Here's the info you need:

PROJECT SUMMARY

I need a bot that will gather data from a given site (call it site A). Site A could possibly return 1000s of results, but may also return a few, depending on search criteria. For each record the bot gets from site A it then goes out to query sites B and C. If, after querying sites B and C, the record from site A meets a pre-defined criteria (based on data gathered from sites A, B, and C), it then adds a record to an XML file, which I will provide the format. The bot loops through all records in site A, querying sites B and C until it has exhausted the list from site A.

The bot will be a standalone exe file that accepts parameters which are used as the initial search criteria for site A. The output will be an XML file of records that meet the pre-defined criteria.

This is the first phase of the project. If it works out well, then I will then go into phase 2 which would involve multiple site A's and multiple site B's. But for now, let's get phase 1 working first as a proof of concept.

ABOUT YOU

- Obviously must have experience with ubot, and preference will be made to those who have sold bots before and can provide references

- Software development background is a HUGE bonus

- Experience creating windows applications is a plus too as I may look for a developer to create a front-end UI down the road. I'm thinking vb.net or c#.net, but will consider others as well if you can give a good case for it.

HOW TO APPLY

PM me and tell me the following about yourself:

- Name, email, phone number

- What is your experience with ubot?

- Describe your software development background/experience. Just a few sentences or point form is fine. I don't need an exhaustive resume of your life story.

- Your terms of payment. How do you charge (hourly or by project), what's your ballpark estimate for this. NOTE: I'm a former developer so I understand this is hardly a "requirements document", but you should have enough experience to estimate a range (for example $x on the low side, $y on the high side). Once you get the full-requirements and details, then I will expect a more solid figure.

- I may ask you to provide references of clients, preferably 3 or more, so have them handy... (not necessary right now though)