UBot Underground

I'm struggling trying to create my first meaningful bot.

I need it to go to this website: http://www.mxtoolbox.com/

Load a list of sites from a file.

Enter each site one by one into the field and click MX Lookup.

For each result, it needs to look in the table and put hostnames into a list (there should be 2, but may be more or less).

I then need to verify the hostnames are mail01.site.com and mail02.site.com. If they are different, I want it to email the records found. If one is missing, I need it to email. Finally if there are some listed that are not these two, it needs to email. So basically if it is not these two, it needs to email.

I have everything working up to the page scraping, I have it going to the site, looping through the sites.txt file and getting it to the table for each one.

Grabbing the hostname column into a list and running that logic is where I am running into issues. Ideally I would also like to check the Pref column and make sure mail01 has a lower pref # than mail02. (usually 0 and 100, but could be any number and sometimes they are accidently set to the same).

Whew!

I am SO glad its not showing my mail server!

I have a lot of clients that use our service, and looking for a way to monitor on a daily basis their mx records to make sure they haven't mucked them up.