UBot Underground

Can someone do this?

I am having issues with WordPress in adding category within a new post page. Its success rate is about 55% of the times. When it fails to add category, I can't even click on the add button and do it manually. It appears to be frozen. I think its an issue with Ajax and IE.

I am thinking if the javascript can be executed after typing in the category name in the text box. My mind is now frozen, so if anyone can help.

I know Eddie is a javascript genius, I hope to see a possible solution.

Thanks in advance,

Praney

I am having issues with WordPress in adding category within a new post page. Its success rate is about 55% of the times. When it fails to add category, I can't even click on the add button and do it manually. It appears to be frozen. I think its an issue with Ajax and IE.

I am thinking if the javascript can be executed after typing in the category name in the text box. My mind is now frozen, so if anyone can help.

I know Eddie is a javascript genius, I hope to see a possible solution.

Thanks in advance,

Praney

Hello Praney,

I had this probleme before, you have to be sure the loading finish.

I use to make a test like

---------------------------------------------

While (not(pages_search "blabla")){delay"1";}

---------------------------------------------

I stop the "ajax bug" with this check.

Have a nice day, FJJ

Thanks for your reply mate. the loading is a problem but its not limited to use use of a delay, I even tried to use 5 secs delay but it didn't work.

Thanks for trying to help though.

Praney

Thanks for your reply mate. the loading is a problem but its not limited to use use of a delay, I even tried to use 5 secs delay but it didn't work.

Thanks for trying to help though.

Praney

try the attached :)

Because its jquery in the wordpress page you dont need to hit +Add category first.

see attached. tested on 3 of my wordpress blogs.

cat-lowridertj.ubot

I post 35000 articles and change categories in one of my Wordpress with my methode.

Can't help more :(

I post 35000 articles and change categories in one of my Wordpress with my methode.

Can't help more :(

I appreciate your input mate, your process was what I did initially, it works great on my machine. Then I sent out the bot to Beta testers, and it broke within minutes. The issue that I am trying to track is to create a commercial version of my bot and have least possible errors.

Praney

try the attached :)

Because its jquery in the wordpress page you dont need to hit +Add category first.

see attached. tested on 3 of my wordpress blogs.

TJ, thanks for your input bud, I used the same script initially, but as mentioned above I get about 55% success rate using this method. I have changed the script and tested a few other ways but not that close to 100% yet.