UBot Underground

Posting up images in WP

Can someone send me a small ubot script of how to upload images to featured images and inbetween posts (using regex) in wordpress???

How do i get ubot to click the 'browse' button and then navigate to a file (see pic)

post-263-0-02266200-1301860896_thumb.png

You can choose the browse field by attribute then click it in thread command, and then use the set dialog text with the file ovation and finally click dialog button.

Praney

It would be easier if you could create a test user for me and grant me temporary access. If you don't want to post here. You can PM me the login credentials.

It would be easier if you could create a test user for me and grant me temporary access. If you don't want to post here. You can PM me the login credentials.

I do not mind if you post it up here. Im using arras theme. Im trying to upload a picture as featured image. LMK

it works man, thanks a lot. But how did you get the async-upload as choose by attribute? everything i try to click on with 'choose by attribute' only gives me the option of 'tb_overlay'

see the pic...

post-263-0-09527300-1302024355_thumb.png

it works man, thanks a lot. But how did you get the async-upload as choose by attribute? everything i try to click on with 'choose by attribute' only gives me the option of 'tb_overlay'

see the pic...

Yes I know, that because its a iFrame. Sometimes it pays to just look into the source code. ;)

Praney

• Like 1