UBot Underground

Ok, If I don't post this, I'll never find the thread

I've been searching the ubot forums for about 1/2 hour and I just cannot find the command that let's us slow down how fast we send keystrokes with the 'send keys field chosen'. I've been trying to setup a bot to allow signups to the articleslash.net site, and I'm getting stuck.

If you can point me to the thread, I'd be super appreciated! Or, I'll leave a message a minute later telling you that I did find it. Ya know how it is?

Frank

I've been searching the ubot forums for about 1/2 hour and I just cannot find the command that let's us slow down how fast we send keystrokes with the 'send keys field chosen'. I've been trying to setup a bot to allow signups to the articleslash.net site, and I'm getting stuck.

If you can point me to the thread, I'd be super appreciated! Or, I'll leave a message a minute later telling you that I did find it. Ya know how it is?

Frank

Hi Frank, There is no command that I know of to slow down how fast the keystrokes are entered. However, I did post a workaround I have used in a few of my bots. I hope it helps! :)

Send Keys Delayed.ubot

Very nice gogetta -

I see many users using a delay of .5 so i tried to speed it up a little and changed to delay from 1 to .5 - think it didnt like the .5 delay and ignored it

do you know if .5 is honoured

Smart idea gogetta. You know I thought for sure that there was a command. Maybe it's with another piece of automation software that I use that does it. Well, in my opinion, this would be a good command to add to the mix!!!

SETH, we need your help! :)

Frank

Frank,

Do you want this to be moved to the Enhancement sub-forum?

I think that it's a great idea. I've had some javascript, with another piece of web automation software, work 10x's better when you can control the speed of keystrokes. Comes across as more 'natural'. :P