UBot Underground

[IN PROGRESS] Ubot Programmer Needed To Creare A Bot

I need a good Ubot programmer to create a script for me. Even though I will learn how to use ubot I think this project is too complicated for me to do entirely by myself plus I need it completed as soon as possible with not enough free time to learn as I go.

Here is the main part where I am stuck right now. There are also others parts of the script that I haven't tried to create yet.

I am trying to create a script that uploads several files, one after the other. After clicking the upload button for each file, it must wait for the upload to complete at which time a "next" button appears that it needs to click, plus two additional buttons in succession after that. I tried doing this by looping through a text file with the filenames in it. The problem is I don't know how to get it to complete the entire process of clicking the additional buttons before processing the next file in the list.

I have no clue what the price for something like this is but I will pay whatever you need, within reason.

Please PM me if you can do this project.