UBot Underground

BypassCaptcha.com not accepting Paypal?

Is it true that BypassCaptcha does not accept Paypal payments?

They use that panic payment processor Plimus that requires too much personal details in my opinion, plus there is no Paypal option to select.

I have no credit card.

You can get a debit card from Paypal. I've been using that for years.

How is that process going John?

Besides that, i don't understand why BypassCaptcha is using Plimus.

Plimus is asking too much personal information.

That's my opinion about them for years, but specially in this case, as BypassCaptcha is a blackhat service and mostly used for spamming purposes and mass account creation.

Paypal isn't in their dropdown box as an option, so i assume it's against Paypal policies to offer such services?

Hi Guys

I have a little experience with by pass captcha and of course plimus

Just to let you know that Diaz the owner of BypassCaptcha is a great guy who worked close with me trying to solve issues with the bypasscaptcha and my bot

We both tested various captcha keys on a number of test bots, The result was a hit and miss - Diaz done a number of searches and came back to me advising that its not the way I have coded but there is actually some sort of issue with Ubot and the way it works with Bypasscaptcha

Just to let you know it was working perfect for me - but no one else -

Also with bypasscaptcha you must advise them if a captcha is entered incorrectly - so extra coding would be needed - such as navigating to a certain url to advise before you can reattempt - Now im not sure if this would be possible in a sub window but it would certainly put extra weight onto the bot speed delay times experienced by users -

Now about Plimus - honestly guys - I used 3 debit cards - all 3 got blocked - I can still access my accounts through internet banking but am unable to make a payment using any of the cards till I contact my banks - which i havnt done as ive been busy -

Now I will need to speak to my bank to ensure that plimus is what caused the issue - but its kind of a coincident that all 3 cards that I attempted to buy credit with got blocked - I still could be wrong guys.

I would put it down to my bank maybe being a little strict - however all 3 cards were from different banks - so I rule this out -

To add to this frustration - after I made a payment with a card which went through - I had to wait 2 days before I got my account setup as plimus were trying to call me for security reasons -

I was very frustrated by this time as I had 3 cards which never went through and then they are calling me to verify I think a $14 transaction -

Not sure if you guys have experienced similar issues with the way bypasscaptcha works - but non of my users are able to use bypasscaptcha

If anyone wants a test key them I could dig one out if your happy to work with integrating it and testing

thanks

Hi Guys

I have a little experience with by pass captcha and of course plimus

Just to let you know that Diaz the owner of BypassCaptcha is a great guy who worked close with me trying to solve issues with the bypasscaptcha and my bot

We both tested various captcha keys on a number of test bots, The result was a hit and miss - Diaz done a number of searches and came back to me advising that its not the way I have coded but there is actually some sort of issue with Ubot and the way it works with Bypasscaptcha

Just to let you know it was working perfect for me - but no one else -

Also with bypasscaptcha you must advise them if a captcha is entered incorrectly - so extra coding would be needed - such as navigating to a certain url to advise before you can reattempt - Now im not sure if this would be possible in a sub window but it would certainly put extra weight onto the bot speed delay times experienced by users -

Now about Plimus - honestly guys - I used 3 debit cards - all 3 got blocked - I can still access my accounts through internet banking but am unable to make a payment using any of the cards till I contact my banks - which i havnt done as ive been busy -

Now I will need to speak to my bank to ensure that plimus is what caused the issue - but its kind of a coincident that all 3 cards that I attempted to buy credit with got blocked - I still could be wrong guys.

I would put it down to my bank maybe being a little strict - however all 3 cards were from different banks - so I rule this out -

To add to this frustration - after I made a payment with a card which went through - I had to wait 2 days before I got my account setup as plimus were trying to call me for security reasons -

I was very frustrated by this time as I had 3 cards which never went through and then they are calling me to verify I think a $14 transaction -

Not sure if you guys have experienced similar issues with the way bypasscaptcha works - but non of my users are able to use bypasscaptcha

If anyone wants a test key them I could dig one out if your happy to work with integrating it and testing

thanks

Abs as you say you worked with the owner together can you ask him if he accept Paypal payments (privately)?

I'm willing to buy credits, however, not via Plimus.

Abs as you say you worked with the owner together can you ask him if he accept Paypal payments (privately)?

I'm willing to buy credits, however, not via Plimus.

Hi Enigma - Just sent an email for you

thanks

abs

Hi Enigma

Diaz got back to me and you can purchase credits with paypal from the follwoing url

http://sgu.google27.com/payus/cc.php

I hope we can work to getting bypasscaptcha to work for all and hopefully implement the badcaptcha url

Heres what diaz advised about the bad captcha notification

------------------------------------

However, the URL should be like this.

"Then with the task id, you can simply visit http://bypasscaptcha.com/check_value.php?key=XXXX&task_id=YYYY&ck=0 to send us feedback. Here XXXX is your key, YYYY is the Task ID. The last 0 means negative feedback which reports bad input."

The key may can not be missed because of security issue. Is it possible to add it there? If it is hard to do this, I may need to reconsider this. Security needs to be carefully considerred.

Thanks

Each task is identified as a global unique TaskID and which is required to be returned when feedback is sending. I think ubot hide this to your program, but however, you can still get it by bypassing like this.

Before, you use key XXXX and you will get the decoded value as TEXT;

Now, you can use key XXXX:tid (with :tid appended) and you will get decoded value as TEXT 12345 (with a space and the task id appended). Here 12345 shows an example task ID.

Plz kindly let me know if this helps.

Thanks

abs

hi buddy

bypasscaptcha works perfect for me - of course other then the fact that I havent worked on sending over failed captchas -

The issue that I have is that it just does not work for anyone else - now that is very strange I know

I even created a very small bot - which go's to ubotstudio.com/playground - the captcha code form

then it send the captcha to bypasscaptcha but for diaz it wouldnt work - also for a few other users who tested it -

Now after speaking to diaz he/she said that its a issue with the way the api has been scripted inside of ubot

Any idea

thnaks

thats real strange - as I created a very easy and straight forward bot that would navigate to a captcha on ubot playground and send details to bypasscaptcha - worked great for me - in fact I coded a more complex version in another bot of mine and it was working fine -

but when my users tested it -then it wouldnt work - so thats when i started to work with diaz and created the simple navigate to ubot send captcha command to bypass - again working great for me no issues - but for diaz himself it wouldnt work either

the weird thing is that it would also work on other computers of mine that dont have ubot

Buddy, have you implemented a send failed captcha command?

thanks

No I have not. Never had to. Still don't have to.

Thanks - so im guessing by pass captcha has been fairly accurate solving your captchas - When i was testing then they were fast but not so accurate - thats how i found out that we need to implement this feature - as if we dont then we will get charged for failed ones too

Thanks

abs

"Knock on wood." It works for me. Now having said that you are probably sending me a curse and they will start failing today. lol (you know I'm kidding). ;)

Lol - im not meaning to curse you man - Maybe prompting you to code it in :-)