UBot Underground

How to solve Text Based Captcha

Can somebody please tell me a good way to solve text based captcha solving. For example If I have register on this website

http://www.interboardleague.com/forum/register.php

This page has a question that is to be answered. I want this question to popup or go to my captcha service when I fill this form.

I saw a cool bot some time ago where it was being done. I just don't know how to do this.

Can somebody please help.

Not sure what you mean by 'text based' captcha. Unless I'm missing something, most captcha services accept images only.

If you mean the random question, then they can be tricky. Ubot can handle simple maths questions like "4+12=", but random questions like in the URL above are more difficult, unless you program in some AI within UBot.

To get the random question text, you will need to do a page scrape. I suggest you go through the tutorials.

Not sure what you mean by 'text based' captcha. Unless I'm missing something, most captcha services accept images only.

If you mean the random question, then they can be tricky. Ubot can handle simple maths questions like "4+12=", but random questions like in the URL above are more difficult, unless you program in some AI within UBot.

To get the random question text, you will need to do a page scrape. I suggest you go through the tutorials.

Thanks buddy for the quick reply.

Actually I want the random question text in form of an image(Like print screen). And then I want to manually answer my captcha just by reading the question text in the image. I am making a general account creator for VBulletin Forums. So I can not hard code things.

In this particular example... I am not even sure which attribute I can use for picking this type of questions. There are plenty of such pages and I can send you a few if you can have a look and suggest me a way to go about it.

PS: I have gone through the tutorials... and have been making successful bots for quite some time... but this one is just looking beyond my abilities. I saw a similar bot a few days back which was doing the exact same thing. But I do not have the source code.

Well if you are trying to send it to a captcha solving service, it may not be successful as most of the captcha service will return the same text as in the image especially decaptcher.com..

Actually I want the random question text in form of an image(Like print screen). And then I want to manually answer my captcha just by reading the question text in the image. I am making a general account creator for VBulletin Forums.

It is possible, using choose by attribute and decode chosen captcha.

Well here is a sample of how you can grab it as an image to send it to be solved using brute force..

Praney

Hi Praney,

Thanks a lot for your time. This is exactly how i was trying to do it...

The problems I am facing are...

1. we can not use choose by position as all of these sites have it different position.

2. Choose by attribute may not work because the fields are short of selectable attributes.

How can I send you the exe file that does this thing so effectively... the quota does not allow my to attach a file of 3.5 MB. Have absolutely no clue how this guy is doing it. Would be great if you could have a look at it and suggest something.

upload to hotfile.com and drop the link.

OK... Here is the link.

http://hotfile.com/dl/78319369/38c8920/New_Folder.zip.html

You need to browse to the included text file as the list of forums... and select manual under captcha solving. Also it would be better if you could type in some random values for the rest of the fields. And then run and see how does it work.

Thanks again for your help Praney.

EDIT: The program tries to register thrice at each of the sites... so you will have to keep clicking ok thrice for moving over to the second site in the list and so on.

Well for that will take a good logic..

You will have to work it out while going through the list of the forums.. Every signup page could be different, and thus it will be a hit and trial scenario..

I can't tell you the exact code for it as it will take a long time to go through the whole list and figure out the best combination.. you will have to do this.. I passed on the idea.. hope it will help :)

Cheers!

Praney

Well for that will take a good logic..

You will have to work it out while going through the list of the forums.. Every signup page could be different, and thus it will be a hit and trial scenario..

I can't tell you the exact code for it as it will take a long time to go through the whole list and figure out the best combination.. you will have to do this.. I passed on the idea.. hope it will help :)

Cheers!

Praney

Thanks a lot. I will find my way through the rest.