UBot Underground

Anyone able to decode this CAPTCHA? [SOLVED]

Hey I just remembered you maybe able to find an example of solving captcha using WHILE statement in one of my Hotmail a/c creator scripts on the forum.. enjoy ;)

Will check that out Praney.

I remember i already download that one, although it wasn't a real advanced bot, right? (no proxies, etc.).

Anyway... i'm watching the Flow video tutorial now to find out how the WHILE works.

What i need is:

While => (Qualifiers) Search Page (Query) Blablabla

Then.....

So it keep looping to solve the captcha as long as it finds the captcha error message on the site.

But that does not work... :(

A better one is already in the BotStore :)

I already build my own...

I'm on about 80% now but didn't work on it for about 2 weeks.

But $5 is a true steal.

I won't even think about it to sell my bots for such low prices.

haha thats where everyone's mistaken Seth and company increase the price per credit from $1 each to $5 each..

I was been clarified about that a while ago when I uploaded it into the bot store..

haha thats where everyone's mistaken Seth and company increase the price per credit from $1 each to $5 each..

I was been clarified about that a while ago when I uploaded it into the bot store..

Oh i see....

First it shows $5 (even when the 5 credits radiobutton IS already checked) but when i click the 5 credits radiobutton again it shows $25. ;)