UBot Underground

Multi-Threading - On the Road Map

Hey Seth,

Just curious whether you'd ever consider truly making ubot studio flexible enough to allow true multithreading like some other bots do at there on the web? To me, speed is an important asset to incorporate in my bot usage considering how many sites my bots submit to and by having the option to stress my cpu in accordance with multiple threads running various processes, that may be a hell of an added feature

Amen, all the other bot development studios (zennobot, human emulator, magic submitter, all submitter, sick submitter, imacros) support multiple threads and ubot is 100 times more powerful than any of them. The only thing they do better than ubot is utilize multiple threads, if ubot had multiple threads (even if it's only 5 or 10) it would blow them all out of the water.

well you can do multiple threads now, using the thread command. everything you put inside a thread command will run in a separate thread.

the only real problem is that the web browser takes up a lot resources, so having too many of them will bog your computer down, no matter how many threads you are doing. one thing I'm plannign for the future is to have ubot to socket interactions. it would be a little harder to work with, but it would be many times faster than the web browsers, and you could have 100 threads if you wanted. I have some more things to do before I can work on that though.

• Like 1

I think it's safe to say most of us are running multiple copies of bots at once and it works fine, it would just be very convenient if ubot could handle them in a single bot so I don't have to open and mange 10 different windows/program settings.

But Seth if you do sockets please bump the price up to at least $1,000 because that would be epic but too powerful to release on a massive scale B)

But Seth if you do sockets please bump the price up to at least $1,000 because that would be epic but too powerful to release on a massive scale B)

But please give it to existing customers as a free upgrade :lol:

well you can do multiple threads now, using the thread command. everything you put inside a thread command will run in a separate thread.

the only real problem is that the web browser takes up a lot resources, so having too many of them will bog your computer down, no matter how many threads you are doing. one thing I'm plannign for the future is to have ubot to socket interactions. it would be a little harder to work with, but it would be many times faster than the web browsers, and you could have 100 threads if you wanted. I have some more things to do before I can work on that though.

I believe this would be amazing thing for Ubot to do, I can't wait for it... !! :P

LOL that is funny!!

But please give it to existing customers as a free upgrade :lol:

I agree with Andy, I stand for that!!

Praney

Hi Seth,

Just wondering where in your to do list does this stand. :)

I mean an approx idea on the amount of time this might take to implement to UBOT Studio.

Cheers!!

Praney :D

Hi Seth,

Just wondering where in your to do list does this stand. :)

I mean an approx idea on the amount of time this might take to implement to UBOT Studio.

Cheers!!

Praney :D

well, I might work on this stuff once the manhattan project is done.

humm...

i been trying to play around with threads

i made my self a proxy checker but its kinda slow if you are checking a large list

so i thought ok great i can add threads to make it go faster

i tried

Thread

Sub window

While

#total checked < %to check

my script

inc

#total checked

delay

Thread <------everything is exactly the same as the one above

Sub window

While

#total checked < %to check

my script

inc

#total checked

While

#total checked < %to check <----to keep the bot from saving to text and finishing before the threads are done

delay

but I'm not having any luck getting it to work right

problem is both threads keep moving but only one window is doing any thing

any help would be awesome