UBot Underground

[JV] Myspace Marketing Bot

I have some affiliate/commission products specifically for myspace artists (the only people left on myspace). And I need help developing a spinnable adder/commenter/Messaging bot..

I'm really looking for someone to work with me for the long term since this can and will me a very lucrative project.

This bot will not be sold, it is for an internal marketing team who will be a source of 2nd level affiliate income.

Once the system has matured we will be launching a major marketing campaign to get more marketers to use this system.

I have already done a few of the modules myself but I feel like they can be coded better than what I have designed. I have been using ubot and winautomation to build this system, and I've realized I need help with this, if I want this done in a efficient and timely manner.

This will be a source of long term residual income. I'll currently only need one person to work with me, but if the code requires more developers I won't hesitate to contact any other people who respond to this via PM.

Please PM me if you are interested in the project.

Thanks

Gr8 I am waiting for the details, and will start as I get them.

Thanks Jay!

Praney ;)

Just finished the video showing you what I have so far, and the fuctionality.. I'll write up the requirements tomorrow during my lunch break..

Thank again :)