UBot Underground

[Buy] Spruz-Bot V1.0- Backlinks From 5000+ Sites With The Click of A Mouse!

If you are not familiar with the Spruz platform it is quite simply one of the best kept secrets on the internet when it comes to building dofollow links to your website in mass. In fact I actually contemplated releasing this bot to the public, but there's more than enough sites to go around and I really love this forum..;)

One of the great things about the Spruz platform is that it is very similar to Webs ID and Ning but with a few differences and slight advantages which make it one of the best platforms on the net for building links!

When you sign up to any Spruz.com website you are assigned an ID number for your profile which follows you on every site on the network and allows you to join any site that you choose automatically, no email activation, no captchas, just easy backlinks!

Another great thing about the Spruz Platform is that unlike similar platforms your profile doesn't get transferred to each site that you join, which means that you can have a unique username, bio, etc for each site. On top of that with the Spruz platform you can use existing profiles to create more links to your websites by creating what they call “shouts†which are kind of like status updates that appear on your profile with dofollow/anchor text links. This is good for a number of reasons, the main one being that these sites wont get bombarded with tons of new accounts being created since you can just use your existing profiles for building new links, this is also cool because you only have to get your profile pages indexed once! When you add automation to all of this then you've got yourself something really special..!

On a quick Scraping session I gathered over 10,000 websites to use with this bot but it will only come with 5,000+ at the moment due to some of the sites not meeting my requirements. However , there are plenty more of these sites online and more being created everyday.. If you would like to scrape your own sites to use with this bot you totally free do so.. Here is an example of a profile that I created on the spruz platform..

As you can see, the Spruz-Bot creates some really detailed profiles and it does it all on complete autopilot!

On the downside, most if not all Spruz.com websites are hosted on the same IP so there's not much IP diversity. At the end of the day though these are easy and unlimited links to an unlimited number of your web properties so there's not really much room to complain IMHO..

Setup is a piece of cake and I have included a step by step guide on how to use this bot to it's maximum potential.. As mentioned above the bot comes with 5,000+ websites and you are always free to scrape more if you like (there's instructions on doing this included in the user guide).

To Purchase Spruz-Bot V1.0 visit http://seo-bots.com/spruz-bot-3/

Best Regards...

Gary..

• Like 1

Hey good Going New Guy!

Good work, keep it up!

I see no one has even commented on your post, so I thought I will do that and wish you all the best.

Cheers mate!

Praney :)

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys..

I think I might take your advise on clickbank as well.. :)

All the best..

Gary..

I use Clickbank to sell some of my products and it is ideal for this kind of thing. If you have a good product with good sales copy then you soon get CB affiliates start promoting for you and sales can go through the roof.

Andy

P.S. Protect66 which you use for this is super-simple to make work with Clickbank :-)

Andy

P.S. Protect66 which you use for this is super-simple to make work with Clickbank :-)

Clickbank are some B****** when it comes to black hat software. I have tried to get 3 different bots approved through them, and every time they tell me my bot breaks the TOS of the site it's programmed to manipulate. Bastards!

Clickbank are some B****** when it comes to black hat software. I have tried to get 3 different bots approved through them, and every time they tell me my bot breaks the TOS of the site it's programmed to manipulate. Bastards!

LOL - yeah I've run into that on occasion. The best approach is to get an account approved for something that isn't black-hat and once you've got an account with an approved product everything else auto-approves (provided you don't have to request a max price increase).

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

If you are not familiar with the Spruz platform it is quite simply one of the best kept secrets on the internet when it comes to building dofollow links to your website in mass. In fact I actually contemplated releasing this bot to the public, but there's more than enough sites to go around and I really love this forum..;)

One of the great things about the Spruz platform is that it is very similar to Webs ID and Ning but with a few differences and slight advantages which make it one of the best platforms on the net for building links!

When you sign up to any Spruz.com website you are assigned an ID number for your profile which follows you on every site on the network and allows you to join any site that you choose automatically, no email activation, no captchas, just easy backlinks!

Another great thing about the Spruz Platform is that unlike similar platforms your profile doesn't get transferred to each site that you join, which means that you can have a unique username, bio, etc for each site. On top of that with the Spruz platform you can use existing profiles to create more links to your websites by creating what they call “shouts†which are kind of like status updates that appear on your profile with dofollow/anchor text links. This is good for a number of reasons, the main one being that these sites wont get bombarded with tons of new accounts being created since you can just use your existing profiles for building new links, this is also cool because you only have to get your profile pages indexed once! When you add automation to all of this then you've got yourself something really special..!

On a quick Scraping session I gathered over 10,000 websites to use with this bot but it will only come with 5,000+ at the moment due to some of the sites not meeting my requirements. However , there are plenty more of these sites online and more being created everyday.. If you would like to scrape your own sites to use with this bot you totally free do so.. Here is an example of a profile that I created on the spruz platform..

As you can see, the Spruz-Bot creates some really detailed profiles and it does it all on complete autopilot!

On the downside, most if not all Spruz.com websites are hosted on the same IP so there's not much IP diversity. At the end of the day though these are easy and unlimited links to an unlimited number of your web properties so there's not really much room to complain IMHO..

Setup is a piece of cake and I have included a step by step guide on how to use this bot to it's maximum potential.. As mentioned above the bot comes with 5,000+ websites and you are always free to scrape more if you like (there's instructions on doing this included in the user guide).

To Purchase Spruz-Bot V1.0 visit http://seo-bots.com/spruz-bot-3/

Best Regards...

Gary..

looks like your spruz profile is no longer active.