UBot Underground

Anyone have a press release bot they wouldnt mind sharing

Hi Guys - im looking to develop a press release bot and was wondering if anyone had one that they wouldnt mind sharing with me so that it would save me some time

thanks

abs

Nope, I'm building one :) You can buy it from me afterwards :rolleyes:

Hi

thanks for the reply - Maybe a trade would go down well :) - Im not sure how long it will take before yours is complete - if its not going to take longer then this week then it would be great if not then i think i will need to build one.

Any ideas how many sites it will support

thanks

Hi

thanks for the reply - Maybe a trade would go down well :) - Im not sure how long it will take before yours is complete - if its not going to take longer then this week then it would be great if not then i think i will need to build one.

Any ideas how many sites it will support

thanks

more than a month at least.

Hi Guys - im looking to develop a press release bot and was wondering if anyone had one that they wouldnt mind sharing with me so that it would save me some time

thanks

abs

Hey abs I am working on one that I believe will be around 35 sites. I have the email creator done and about 4 account creations. If you like I could send you the list of sites and you can do the submission portion. Twice the effort, half the time kind of thing. Let me know.

John

Hey abs I am working on one that I believe will be around 35 sites. I have the email creator done and about 4 account creations. If you like I could send you the list of sites and you can do the submission portion. Twice the effort, half the time kind of thing. Let me know.

John

Oh sure, the hardest part ;)

Oh sure, the hardest part ;)

I respectfully disagree! http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif Having to hand code drop down lists has been a royal B!tc#! It has taken me 7 days to get through 5 sites, and since PR's are based on real people and businesses, then accurate information is required. (Otherwise I would let it randomly choose categories, countries, etc)

In any event, this is by FAR and away the toughest bot I have been involved with.

I like challenges I'll get started on it, I also have some time on hand right now I am working on a forum bot with similar capabilities to Xrumer and hrefer, well ofcourse its one of the toughtest bots i have created but to keep me motivated I need to work on another bot too, so I don't give up and just swap project and not start watching movies instead LOL!!

Also working on my prototype "Social traffic stealer", it has capabilities to get you around 150 ~ 500 ~ UNIQUE ~ visitors ~ to ~ your ~ site ~ every ~ 30 ~ MINs. sounds awesome doesn't it. ;) but still trying to work around the multi-tasking problem with ubot.

Well I will never give up, I know i'll be able to hack it in the close future.

I have also nearly created WEB 2.0 accounts creation bot but cant get around creation any of the google site as they ask for Phone Verification. Anyone has any ideas on how to get around this? It will be really helpful...

Anyways , looking for high PR free Press Realease site atm if someone has a good list to share , I will appreciate..

Meanwhile, I will keep looking..

Happy botting

Cheers!!

Praney :D

Hi Ive pasted a list below -

I have actually completed my press release bot with 15 sites - Some require signups and others dont - For the category selection i have just chosen a standard business category which the client was happy with -

But thanks for the offer on passing over the 1st part of the script - Your press release bot will appeal to many more people as you rightly mentioned that correct categories and info is required - the only choice the bot users wouldnt have in my bot is choice of category which is a big area depending how users think - Either way my client is happy so ive been paid :-)

24-7PressRelease.com –

1888PressRelease.com

ClickPress.com

EcommWire.com

Express-Press-Release.com

Free-Press-Release.com

Free-Press-Release-Center.info

I-Newswire.com

NewswireToday.com

PR.com

PR9.net

PR-Inside.com