UBot Underground

Someone help me decode this captcha

Question for the powers here.

Why doesn't the file:///E:/somefolder/_captcha.JPG work in the browser window?

When I try in IE and FF it works. This particular site does not produce a normal image file so I took a snapshot of it and was trying this way.

Curious. Seems like it should.

Buddy

Got it!

I basically took a snapshot and tried it locally and it would not work. So I uploaded the image to one of my sites and then setup this process up in a subwindow. Ran it against my bypass captcha code and it worked.

If we could get the browser to work locally then I am confident there might be a easy way to grab the image quickly.

But I am yet a newbie at Captcha so there maybe a better idea than mine.

Buddy

have u tried doing it manually to make sure your grabbing the correct image and not the next image the captcha service will display if your app were to misfire or fail [ the refreshed captcha image ] I had that happen due to errant programming on my part once.

Also ... are you sure they may be solving it right - but the site may not allow software based entry of the captcha solution so you have to use the send keys tricks to fool the app that a human is actually typing in the solution.

Can u solve it via the manual captcha commands in uBot?

here you go. the key with this site is to NOT use brute force as mentioned by others. I also found it was better to wildcard it immediately after the ?

bypass captcha and decaptcher solved it every time on my end

Hey Kratos. I just tried it again and all is working well (I used bypass this time exclusively). When you enter your credentials remember to use NO brute force. For some reason it captures the wrong image when you do that (another part of the page)

John

Interesting! I have never tried NO Brute force. I will have to remember that.

How do you test for a correct captcha? I was thinking if one fails then backup and do it again using the other method.

Buddy