UBot Underground

Captcha - which service? Decaptcher or Beatcaptcha?

This latest version has this infrequent botter up in arms!!!

Wheres the damn Insert Node option?

Wheres the built in decaptcher function?

Why can i not rt click on a node in my bot and EDIT it vs. having to start over or drag a new node in and so it over?

What captcha service is now the best to use? I know they pretty much all suck but who sucks the least?

post-691-12770785066493_thumb.png

Its under "Captcha Commands".

I just bought credits from decaptcher and their service is bad from my experience.

Captcha commands? i must be blind!

where is that?any chance at a screen shot?

and .... thank you very much for the reply - this place has turned into a ghost town!!!!

It's not a ghost town, but it is a Sunday, Father's Day to be precise, so people are probably with their families, and not posting about UBot.

lmao! That's where I was all day!

Wheres the damn Insert Node option? - The insert node option is not needed with this new fancy interface :)

Why can i not rt click on a node in my bot and EDIT it vs. having to start over or drag a new node in and so it over? - Works fine here? :) Whats happening for you? Some veeeery old bots might fuck up with the editing, but thats some rural bug which we haven't had time to solve yet.

What captcha service is now the best to use? - I would go with bypasscaptchas, they're very stabile!

Wheres the damn Insert Node option? - The insert node option is not needed with this new fancy interface :)

Why can i not rt click on a node in my bot and EDIT it vs. having to start over or drag a new node in and so it over? - Works fine here? :) Whats happening for you? Some veeeery old bots might fuck up with the editing, but thats some rural bug which we haven't had time to solve yet.

What captcha service is now the best to use? - I would go with bypasscaptchas, they're very stabile!

Ok well thanks for humoring my DAQ [ Dumb Ass Question ] - im a little late to the Insert Node drama fest - a little more search found out the reason why I wanted to shove my fist thru the monitor and grab the guy who changed that feature by the juggular ... I will take my cro-magnum ass and evolve I guess.

Yeah I guess my bot was an OLDie - i had resisted the new version upgrade after all the hoopla over the compiler issues etc ... so it went from old code to the latest. Some nodes are 'editable'. I'll live.

On a good note - thanks for the tips on the tips for Bypass Captcha!!! works a treat. A little slow but 2x as easy to work with in a real API vs. BeatCaptcha's klunky pop up windows :-)

Just finished a run of 250 sites - i think it registered 15-16 errant captcha tries. Damn good imho - far better than decaptcher and beatcaptchas by a long shot.

any folks have a faster but similarly reliable service - without the pop up window drama fest?

Thanks guys ... [ and gals ]

I just cloned a bot and exchanged decaptcher for bypass and it definitely speeds the bot up (by a long shot). the 35 site submission bot took anywhere from 21-35 minutes to run, whereas it takes about 12-16 minutes with bypass. HOWEVER, I have yet to run a good success rate with it so far (10 runs averaging about 60% success rate compared to about 85% with decaptcher). I hope the night shift does better! http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

So between beatcaptchas and bypass captchas which is better?

Even though I purchased beatcaptchas credits, it's not integrated into ubot, and I was unable to figure out how to use it. The simplicity of bypass captchas is nice. Just enter a license key and run it. I will know much better how much I like it in a couple of days after extensive testing. Regardless of which way you choose to go, however, I would recommend the following space saving technique:

Place your decaptcher, bypass, or any other services credentials in a subroutine so that you only have to call the sub and not re-enter a new node everytime you need it. See attachment.

Ok well thanks for humoring my DAQ [ Dumb Ass Question ] - im a little late to the Insert Node drama fest - a little more search found out the reason why I wanted to shove my fist thru the monitor and grab the guy who changed that feature by the juggular ... I will take my cro-magnum ass and evolve I guess.

Yeah I guess my bot was an OLDie - i had resisted the new version upgrade after all the hoopla over the compiler issues etc ... so it went from old code to the latest. Some nodes are 'editable'. I'll live.

On a good note - thanks for the tips on the tips for Bypass Captcha!!! works a treat. A little slow but 2x as easy to work with in a real API vs. BeatCaptcha's klunky pop up windows :-)

Just finished a run of 250 sites - i think it registered 15-16 errant captcha tries. Damn good imho - far better than decaptcher and beatcaptchas by a long shot.

any folks have a faster but similarly reliable service - without the pop up window drama fest?

Thanks guys ... [ and gals ]

Yeah beatcaptcha is fast, a bit higher failrate but hey, still pretty good. I've gotten better results than that though - seems like you got a bad bunch of captcha breakers.

And yeah, the insert node drama was quite big :) But I think a lot of the people complaining is rather okay with the interface today. I mean who wants to change anything thats 'working' to begin with? :P

Even though I purchased beatcaptchas credits, it's not integrated into ubot, and I was unable to figure out how to use it. The simplicity of bypass captchas is nice. Just enter a license key and run it. I will know much better how much I like it in a couple of days after extensive testing. Regardless of which way you choose to go, however, I would recommend the following space saving technique:

Place your decaptcher, bypass, or any other services credentials in a subroutine so that you only have to call the sub and not re-enter a new node everytime you need it. See attachment.

Yea, all of my bots have captcha option fields and all of the captchas are subs that are called on by if commands in other subs. Looks like I am going to be have to send out an update for all of my bots with bypass captcha capability added.