UBot Underground

Email list problem.

Hey guys, it's me once again. This is already my 4th request thread, but I guarantee that after this I will not be needing any help at all as I've learned about 99% of what I'll be using ubot for.

I'm looking for the most efficient way to submit emails to a text box. The user running the bot would paste a list of his emails into a block of text. I'm guessing this would be the best way.

Here's basically what I'm talking about. (the UI)

http://i49.tinypic.com/2bnsar.png

I'm looking to submit a new line from the block of text everytime the loop is run.

So on

Loop 1, Submit email@gmail.com

Loop 2, Submit email1@gmail.com

Loop 3, Submit email2@gmail.com

Loop 4, Submit email3@gmail.com

And so forth.

Perhaps the user submits a list of 150 emails, but only decides to run the bot (loop) 10 times.

What are the best alternatives to what I'm looking to accomplish.

Thanks once again. I promise I won't be bothering much at all once this gets answered. :lol:

It's actually pretty simple. You would just use the add to list node from the #email variable and each time you needed to submit an email you would just call the %next list item from the variable constants menu. I hope that helps.

John

Something like this?

http://i48.tinypic.com/5ow37t.png

Cause that's not working :P

And also for some reason that's submitting the list of emails as one whole email.

ex. aaa@gmail.combbb@gmail.comccc@gmail.comddd@gmail.com

Right, because you are submitting the #email variable from the UI text area.

Prior to filling the field you need to:

Add To List>>(give list a name like %email)>>add what?>>variable (#email)

Then, when you go to fill the form field with an email, you will call it from the list (%email) like so:

Choose by Attribute>>(form field)>>Change Chosen Attribute>>(by value)>>$Next List Item>>(which list?)>>%email

When done inside your loop, it will repeat the process but choose the "next list item" (aptly named! lol)

make sense?

John

It really isn't making sense to me for some reason. Isn't what you just said what I show in the picture above?

I attempted with the Add to list outside of the loop. (before)

I'm probably overlooking something :(

Hey guys, it's me once again. This is already my 4th request thread, but I guarantee that after this I will not be needing any help at all as I've learned about 99% of what I'll be using ubot for.

Hopefully you will stick around to pay that knowledge forward and return the favor! ;)

Hopefully you will stick around to pay that knowledge forward and return the favor! ;)

I definitely will try to help out with whatever I can.

@John:

Here, I took a picture of the parts of the script that you said needed changing. This is what I have set, but look at the txtbox. It's submitting the whole block text in one go.

Is UI Block Text wrong for a list? or what's up?

http://i49.tinypic.com/2w6xcsz.png

I am trying to create a sample bot for you, but at the moment my dev tool won't run anything, so as soon as it will I will send you the bot.

• Like 1

Ok, my tool is definitely on the fritz, but this bot works enough to show you how to set it up. My dev tool, for some reason, is unable to count the list total but hopefully yours will (my loop is set to $list total but it wants to keep on keepin on!). Good luck.

John