UBot Underground

Can someone modify this ?

So, I just downloaded a vBulletin PM Spam Bot from here http://www.ubottutorials.com/vbulletin-pm-spam-bot.html

It's a great tool but it has a little "bug" let's say

When I send the pm’s I get a lot of messages like this:

“xxxxx has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.â€Â

After this I receive an error that I need to click on so the bot can continue seding the messages. So, this is not automatically and you need to be in front of the computer all the time so you can click that damn window. I’m sure that is just a little thing that can be modified in this bot.

this is the annoying screen that appears and this must be clicked so the bot pm sending can continue.

http://i48.tinypic.com/15hbkts.jpg

Can anyone who own ubot studio make something like a automatic clicker for that error ?

the vBulletin PM Spam Bot source code is public and it can be found on the same link that I posted abov. And here:

http://ubottutorials.com/Code/vBulletin%20PM%20Spammer.ubot

thanks guys

Try contacting the owner of UBot Tutorials, so the updated code can be on his own site.

Or better yet, buy UBot with Aaron's coupon code (@ ubottutorials) as a way of saying thanks, and learn how to maintain and build your own bots.

I have bought UBot but I don't know how to use it properly :D

Go through the tutorial on the site about how he built it so you understand the code.

To do what you are asking you will need to use an "if searchpage" and when its true process the warning page accordingly so the bot can continue. Once you do that you won't get the error message popping up. This is really fundamental ubot stuff and a good little project to use for learning.

If you get stuck feel free to come back for some advice or pointers.

Andy

P.S. If you really are set on getting someone to do this for you then drop me a PM and I'll give you a quote for the work.

Well it would be a lot of work for us who haven't looked at the code and gotten their mind into it - atleast an hour. I'm not sure that many would give that much time away just like that :) But try build some easier bots with ubot and you will understand and fix this yourself in a matter of seconds :)

That is sound advice. It really isn't too much of a learning curve. I did give you a quote for doing this work for you, it was a little on the high side because you wanted it done the next day and it would have involved me shifting other clients work about. If you still want to pay someone to do it I am sure others here will give you a fair price and I'd quote you less if you had a realistic time scale for wanting it done.

But really... just learn ubot! Take the time to watch all the tutorial videos - that is how I did it and I was knocking out quite complex bots in my first week.

Andy