UBot Underground

Hi guys,

I'm a new addition to the UBot community. :)

Actually wanted to buy UBot for a while now, but wasn't sure how much time I would need to learn it so kept away from it for a while... Finally jumped in and bought it as I was getting tired with all the flawed software running around. :)

I'll try my best to learn as much as I can from the forums and the tutorials. ;) Though I'm having some difficulty getting in sync with the tutorials as they seem to be for an older version I think. :(

Cheers,

Infinity

Hi guys,

I'm a new addition to the UBot community. :)

Actually wanted to buy UBot for a while now, but wasn't sure how much time I would need to learn it so kept away from it for a while... Finally jumped in and bought it as I was getting tired with all the flawed software running around. :)

I'll try my best to learn as much as I can from the forums and the tutorials. ;) Though I'm having some difficulty getting in sync with the tutorials as they seem to be for an older version I think. :(

Cheers,

Infinity

Welcome Infinity!

Don't be put off by the tutorials being for the old user interface, the scripting is still basically the same except you now drag and drop commands in and don't need to insert blank lines.

Andy

• Like 1

Welcome to the wonderful world of UBot! :) If you got any questions just throw them out here, there are pretty much always someone on here to answer anyones call!

And yeah, some of the videos are a little unupdated. But it's pretty much only the interface that's different. As 'Net66' said, the only major difference is drag and drop instead of right clicking.

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome ALCR and Net66 :)

Ok. I got it. I have been learning to use UBot all day, and have gotten the basics down I think. :P

Hope I can start making cool stuff soon. I'll still need to learn a bit more before I can make something really powerful I guess...

I'll make sure to ask if there's anything I'm unsure about. :)

Cheers,

Infinity

P.S. I'm halfway through making a new bot, and it's really fun. :D

On another note, how do I change my group from 'members' to paid customers? And is it an important difference?

It's not very important. theres no difference at all at the moment. I'm slowly upgrading people from members to paid customers. Send me your transaction ID in a PM and I'll upgrade you instantly.