UBot Underground

Suggestion for moving forward

I am not sure how this can be done. Is there a place within the forum whereby we can upload UBots for the purposes of training. As in examples.

I realize there is a bots area for stealing etc but I think that is for complete applications. I think it would behoove us to have a place where we can share short UBots for the purposes of growing the knowledge base for teaching this great app.

For me I am a visual learner and tweaker so i am sure having something more simplistic might help others in accomplishing smaller learning projects.

along those lines, there is a ton of short examples and fixes as anytime you have a problem you can attach what you have and someone will fix it for you. Those are scattered all over hell and high water.. if mgmt has some way to scan to forum and grooup all those mini fix programs in one place that would be very helpful... then you could download all the fixes and find damn near anything you can imagine...

We actually had a wiki up and running which was quite updated. However something happened and it didn't work anymore.

A wiki is also allooooot of work.

Might open up a new forum-part only about training and tips etc, what are all your opinions?