UBot Underground

Access denied while trying to update

As the post states I am trying to update because it said there is a new stable version for some reason I get a popup box that says - "Access to the PAath c:\ubot folder" is denied. I am allowing full access to the update when it asks what account to use and I am on the full administrator account. Is there anyway to update without using this popup box?

when it asks what account to use, choose "current user" and un-check "protect my computer and data from.... "

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/239/access.jpg

another possibility that worked for me is to go into "Access to the PAath c:\ubot folder" is denied the folder where the exe ubot is located and make a directory called \backkup in the same directory you are in and cut and paste the old exe into the backup folder.. then the new program seems to update ok... as a matter of fact I think if you try to delete the old exe it will also say denied... so try cut and paste to get it the hell out of the way.. worked for me... what a freaking hassle... did it every time to me.. pissed me off like a big dog..

I haven't been able to update ubot since I have had it. I always have to uninstall and then go back to and download it again. Might be something that needs looking into..