UBot Underground

Crazy Popup! Any Suggestions??

Hi,

I have a script that I am working on which creates accounts on a certain type of site. Everything is running smoothly in the script and all of the fields are being filled. However, when the bots goes to click the join button I keep getting a popup that says "subscription not found".

What is even more baffling is that when I pause the bot and simply click the join button manually everything works just fine (go figure :blink:).

If anyone has a spare moment to give this one a quick peak to see if they could offer any advice or has any idea why this popup keeps appearing Id really appreciate it.

BTW, the popup appears on every site that I try to register to that is built using this software, so I uploaded 3 or 4 to test with the script.

Thanks a lot...

http://www.mediafire.com/?rnonewzty

dolphintest.txt

Hi,

I have a script that I am working on which creates accounts on a certain type of site. Everything is running smoothly in the script and all of the fields are being filled. However, when the bots goes to click the join button I keep getting a popup that says "subscription not found".

What is even more baffling is that when I pause the bot and simply click the join button manually everything works just fine (go figure :blink:).

If anyone has a spare moment to give this one a quick peak to see if they could offer any advice or has any idea why this popup keeps appearing Id really appreciate it.

BTW, the popup appears on every site that I try to register to that is built using this software, so I uploaded 3 or 4 to test with the script.

Thanks a lot...

http://www.mediafire.com/?rnonewzty

I tried two of the sites and neither one of them produced a pop-up. They went straight into the site after hitting the join or create account buttons.

Dave

That doesn't make any sense to me..?

I get these crazy popups on every single site that the bot registers to.

On another note though, after you saying that you got no popup I decided to go and give it another try. The bot does create accounts successfully, but I keep getting the popup on every site.

I have a script that closes all popups but it's still quite annoying.

Nope, I had two other people test the bot and they got the popups two. Maybe it's the sites they I uploaded. My list has 1400 sites in the list so maybe that's it.

In any case I am not bothered by it anymore. It works just fine with the close script that I am using.

Thanks anyhow...